Sign in to follow this  
ManuGinobili

The Official World Cup 2010 thread

This france team sucks real hard, they have great players, don't get me wrong, but their coach can't put them together.

quote:
Originally posted by VCplusD12:

This france team sucks real hard, they have great players, don't get me wrong, but their coach can't put them together.

agreed, the guy is clueless. They're going to nothing with him in charge. I would go as far as putting him on a par with Maradona in terms of ineptness with regards to coaching a team.

quote:
Originally posted by VCplusD12:

Yeah zidane was the glue for them the previous world cups.Then in stoppage time i saw Henry and Ribery arguing about the freekick

quote:
agreed, the guy is clueless. They're going to nothing with him in charge. I would go as far as putting him on a par with Maradona in terms of ineptness with regards to coaching a team.

Everyone says Maradona sucks. Let's see...

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

quote:

If Argentina had a top coach I would put them up with Spain and Brazil as favourites because they have a brilliant squad. Unfortunately Maradona has no coaching pedigree, seems lost with adapting his tactics when they are failing to work and wont pick players he doesn't like - see Riquelme (he's a lot better than Veron IMO)

I think Argentina's success lies with how the coach does as opposed to the team.

I do think you have an awesome squad though.

I was so excited about watching today's games, but I was kinda disappointed. The RSA Vs Mex was good, but the France Vs Uruguay was horrible, except the last 5 minutes. I'm just hoping Argentina Vs Nigeria and USA Vs England will be a different story.

quote:

quote:

Interesting comment. I was thinking that with everything I have heard about him as a coach, I still haven't seen him in action. As you say, Let's see...

What have you seen from him that you like as a coach? I'm interested in your opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:

quote:

Interesting comment. I was thinking that with everything I have heard about him as a coach, I still haven't seen him in action. As you say, Let's see...

What have you seen from him that you like as a coach? I'm interested in your opinion.

Argentina didn't do too well when he took over the team in the WC qualifier.

I can't get enough of my baby shakira!

classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"

width="640"

height="385"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

/>

/>

value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXG_OSiD3oA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"