Sign in to follow this  
TheMagicGatorFan

NBA Live 10 (Orlando Magic game-play)

Just picked up the new Orlando Magic game for Playtstation 3. It really is pretty neat, I am not a real avid video game person and i love it, you can hook it up to the internet and update each players stats and gamep lay from the current day throug the whole season so if Kobe or someone scores 50 points , the next day the anouncer on Live will be like yeah Kobe is lighting it up, scoring 50 the other night... Or, if someone like Redick has been doing really well, his stats and ratings and gameplay go up in the game also... If a bunch of players are hurt, they will be hurt in the game.. If a player like TMAC or Iverson is not havign a great year, they won't have a huge bloated "94" overall, it will be reflected off their usual mediocre stats to maybe a "77" over all.. Each team plays exactly like they do in RL especially on the harder game settings.. The magic light up threes all day long, and nelson amkes his shots only when he is under good D, he is not as good wide open...

Here are some of the Magics ratings...

Howard 93

Nelson 90

Carter 89

Lewis 87

And I also traded Anderson and a first rounder for Scola and first round pick.. The computer tried getting Pietrus and adding one of the other Rockets but after aobut 10 times if finally went through for just the original 2, lol... The Magic are by far the best 3 point shooting team in the game even on the hardest setting, jameer can make 7-8 threes a game and most other players (including redick) cannot, especially under heavy D.

(Toronto is doing unusually well in this game they are 15-0 most teams are like 8-8/4-14/12-4, the Magic are 11-5... Howard is BY FAR the only good Center in this game also, I think gortat is arounda 77 BTW... He is improving a LOT in sim season..Great game, if you have detailed Q's, please let me know

Just picked up the new Orlando Magic game for Playtstation 3. It really is pretty neat, I am not a real avid video game person and i love it, you can hook it up to the internet and update each players stats and gamep lay from the current day throug the whole season so if Kobe or someone scores 50 points , the next day the anouncer on Live will be like yeah Kobe is lighting it up, scoring 50 the other night... Or, if someone like Redick has been doing really well, his stats and ratings and gameplay go up in the game also... If a bunch of players are hurt, they will be hurt in the game.. If a player like TMAC or Iverson is not havign a great year, they won't have a huge bloated "94" overall, it will be reflected off their usual mediocre stats to maybe a "77" over all.. Each team plays exactly like they do in RL especially on the harder game settings.. The magic light up threes all day long, and nelson amkes his shots only when he is under good D, he is not as good wide open...

Howard 93

Nelson 90

Carter 89

Lewis 87

And I also traded Anderson and a first rounder for Scola and first round pick.. The computer tried getting Pietrus and adding one of the other Rockets but after aobut 10 times if finally went through for just the original 2, lol... The Magic are by far the best 3 point shooting team in the game even on the hardest setting, jameer can make 7-8 threes a game and most other players (including redick) cannot, especially under heavy D.

(Toronto is doing unusually well in this game they are 15-0 most teams are like 8-8/4-14/12-4, the Magic are 11-5... Howard is BY FAR the only good Center in this game also, I think gortat is arounda 77 BTW... He is improving a LOT in sim season..Great game, if you have detailed Q's, please let me know

Just to somewhat help, there's a big thread on this in Off-Topic.

I'm not going to link it, because then I'll have three newbs telling me to let the mods do their jobs and blah blah blah.

But yeah. Look in Off Topic.

quote:
Originally posted by TheMagicGatorFan:

Howard 93

Nelson 90

Carter 89

Lewis 87

in 2k

howard= 89

vc=81

meer= 79

lewis=75

2k gives the Magic no credit, but all the player ratings are low. I think there is only 3 players above 90, of 4. Not sure, either way, 2k > Live.