Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

BRANDON FREAKING JENNINGS!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

He was starting to fade until this game, I still wouldn't take him on my team. He is way too much of a head case. He's like Mo Williams with talent. When the dust settles Evans will be a better player than Jennings.

Why do you say that?

FYI, Tyreke Evans was a driver in a drive-by shooting that left somebody dead in Chester PA when he was a senior in HS.

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

Well I guess there are 3 geniuses here. I picked BOTH Tyreke Evans and Brandon Jennings up off of waivers during the first week! As well as Marc Gasol AND Jason Thompson! icon_biggrin.gif

Anthony Randolph is a major disappointment

I got Gasol and Thompson, I have a bit of a man crush for Thompson.

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Probably my biggest fantasy blunder going in to fantasy was paying attention to his story all summer long (NBA TV), having him somewhat on my fantasy radar, but then never pulling the trigger on drafting him or picking him up. Second biggest blunder was trusting Don Nelson to give Anthony Randolph MINUTES.

Instead I'll have to settle on being right about Andrea Bargnani, Andrei Kirilenko's semi-fantasy resurgence, Channing Frye, Roy Hibbert, and giving Loul Deng a "second chance of even being owned by me ever again," in this case in Magic M.B. League #2.

But yeah, I definitely feel like I had the right idea but missed one on Jennings and feel like he's mostly for real. I didn't know who the blue hell Tyreke Evans was before the season started, LOL.

lol this is why you must watch euroball, college ball AND have an eye for talent and how it would translate to the NBA game.

Wouldn't have known Jennings was gonna be good by watching him in Euroball, he stunk it up over there, that's why he fell on draft boards. Before he left he was considered top three, and almost fell out of lottery.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:

He was starting to fade until this game, I still wouldn't take him on my team. He is way too much of a head case. He's like Mo Williams with talent. When the dust settles Evans will be a better player than Jennings.

Why do you say that?

FYI, Tyreke Evans was a driver in a drive-by shooting that left somebody dead in Chester PA when he was a senior in HS.

Like I said to Lewis, if you're going to poo poo on college, back it up. LeBron, Dwight, ect backed it up. Lou Williams...didn't back it up. I also saw him in high school, he was a bit of a...let's call it 90's Miami Hurricane.

I've never heard that about Evans, and quite frankly I don't buy it. He wouldn't be here if that happened.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:

Why do you say that?

Like I said to Lewis, if you're going to poo poo on college, back it up. LeBron, Dwight, ect backed it up. Lou Williams...didn't back it up. I also saw him in high school, he was a bit of a...let's call it 90's Miami Hurricane.

I've never heard that about Evans, and quite frankly I don't buy it. He wouldn't be here if that happened.

http://www.delcotimes.com/arti...adeb1eb042040531.txt

quote:
He also lamented that Tyreke Evans was not facing any charges as the driver.

Tyreke Evans has been in the news because he is leaving the University of Memphis to enter the upcoming NBA draft.

Jamar Evans

Guess he did then, figured if the story had been proven true he would've saw jail time, guess not. I'd still take him over Jennings, Jennings is a good player, I just wouldn't want him on my team.

That sad thing about Brandon Jennings is that the Timberwolves had 2-3 chances to get him before the Bucks picked him up in the draft. Just sad for the Wolves. They just can't get nothing right.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

That sad thing about Brandon Jennings is that the Timberwolves had 2-3 chances to get him before the Bucks picked him up in the draft. Just sad for the Wolves. They just can't get nothing right.

I am actually going to go out on a limb and say the Flynn has more potential than Jennings. Flynn is playing very solid for an awful team. Jennings has a better supporting cast hence his stats are alot higher. So yeah I would have to say they should have taken him over Rubio though.