Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Anybody even the slightest bit worried about our summer moves?(link)

i think the team is much better without hedo and c-lee if these thing happen. first vc has to play defense like he wants to win a championship and play smart on the offensive end. second anderson needs to play defense period and the offensive will take care of itself. third nelson needs to push the ball and take advantage of howard's ability to beat the other team down the floor. he has limited offensive skills but could score 20 a night fome his superior athletic ability. last nelson has to stop penetration or go to the bench.

quote:
Originally posted by couch coach:

The core players still here! Wha wha WHAT! Wheres Courtney Lee, Rafer Alston, and Turk?? That was the core......Trade Jameer.

This right here made me absolutely fall apart laughing. Courtney Lee, Rafer Alston, and Turk were the core? Courtney Lee, a late first round pick that was only with the team for a season; Rafer Alston, a midseason band aid trade that was only with us for half a season. Turk is the only one I could look at and not laugh because he was here since Dwight came on, but even then the dude is already plus 30 in age.

Those three were the core but Jameer, the point gaurd we drafted in the first round the same year as Dwight, is a team captain for the third straight season, and represented Orlando as the first PG too make the all start game since Penny Hardaway is not?

I'm going to break my vow of no insults and just call it how it is. Your a moron.

Otis has said it, SVG has said it, the media has said it, the fans have said it. The 'core' of this team is Dwight, Jameer, and Rashard. Every other move we have made is in building around those 3 players. They are the untouchable ones. The only way that two of those players get moved (Dwight will never get moved) is if Kobe, LBJ, D-Wade, CP3, or Deron Williams are offered in a trade. Which won't happen.