TreyTime

OFFICIAL Game Thread: cLEAVEland LeBrons @ Orlando Magic - 11/11/09 8:00pm EST

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by Randyc87:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

someone needs to tell this team that just because they are good on paper doesn't mean they will get handed the championship trophy. they've earned no respect and deserve to be 0-8 with the way they have been playing.

Really man? You guys are worse than ESPN the way u judge our whole team after one game. You can't really believe this statement....0-8?

are you serious? have you seen all of our games so far? we haven't hustled, we're not moving the ball, we're not playing a single lick of defense. we're playing terrible basketball.

I agree we're not playing the best basketball. I think it's a bit early to be throwing in the towel. Everyone on this board lives and dies by every game and i'm tired of it. How about everyone waits to do all their trash-talking when we have our whole team back.

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Rashard doesn't fix any defensive problems, this team doesn't care. That stuff about Dwight and Jameer watching the Lakers celebrate sure as hell didn't motivate them. I see a lack of effort, like they believe they should just step on the floor and win without playing. If Lewis somehow fixes this, he should be MVP.

Wow just wow...btw the bandwagon will be waiting when u want to jump back on.

I don't jump on any bandwagon, I tell it as it is....and the reality is, this team blows. There's no effort, yet Rashard Lewis magically fixes all of that. We can wish that this will magically get better all we want, but if you crap in one hand and wish in the other, what do you end up with?