Sign in to follow this  
CG

NEW HALFTIME SHOWS

Fans who watched last night's game against the Bucks noticed that there were lots of empty seats in the Amway Arena. In addition, those who attended the game expressed that the halftime show truly suckked.

Therefore, one must conclude that based on the collapse of the Magic and therefore loss of $$$ due to the fans' anger against the Magic team but especially against the coaching staff and the administration will result in more suckky-suckky halftime shows such as the following:

1. Garrity's New Wave Experience

2. The Amazing Mopmop, the janitor who can balance 10 mops at the same time

3. Bo's Funny Faces

4. Spend 3 rounds with Ron Artest without getting knocked out and win a $10 value meal at Arby's

5. Dumdum, the knife throwing Grizzly bear

6. Kiss Froline Helga, the German she/male, rejected Magic dancer, for just $1.00 (barf bag is optional)

7. Stixmania (not to be confused with the real 80s rock band)

8. Dancing with Drexler

9. Darko's Hilarious Stand-up routine

10. Brian, the ventriloquist, and his buddy-dummy Patty

Fans who watched last night's game against the Bucks noticed that there were lots of empty seats in the Amway Arena. In addition, those who attended the game expressed that the halftime show truly suckked.

Therefore, one must conclude that based on the collapse of the Magic and therefore loss of $$$ due to the fans' anger against the Magic team but especially against the coaching staff and the administration will result in more suckky-suckky halftime shows such as the following:

1. Garrity's New Wave Experience

2. The Amazing Mopmop, the janitor who can balance 10 mops at the same time

3. Bo's Funny Faces

4. Spend 3 rounds with Ron Artest without getting knocked out and win a $10 value meal at Arby's

5. Dumdum, the knife throwing Grizzly bear

6. Kiss Froline Helga, the German she/male, rejected Magic dancer, for just $1.00 (barf bag is optional)

7. Stixmania (not to be confused with the real 80s rock band)

8. Dancing with Drexler

9. Darko's Hilarious Stand-up routine

10. Brian, the ventriloquist, and his buddy-dummy Patty

Brian was brought back as a public relations move. According to the Sentinel when Brian was hired Patty wasn't able to get seats near the bench.

The way it looked last night she could sit anywhere she wanted. Thanks Brian.

I was at the game and I thought the halftime show was one of the best we've had since Quick Change early in the season. And most of the people around me felt the same. We can complain about a lot of things but this post is stupid. For those of you who were not at the game it was a salute to the Music Man an American Classic. Let's talk basketball not half time entertainment.

quote:
Originally posted by magicmikej:

I was at the game and I thought the halftime show was one of the best we've had since Quick Change early in the season. And most of the people around me felt the same. We can complain about a lot of things but this post is stupid. For those of you who were not at the game it was a salute to the Music Man an American Classic. Let's talk basketball not half time entertainment.

magicmike, its personal taste. though my section was relativley empty, there were boos coming from the section and sections surrounding. it was not really basketball approppriate, and not for the "magic" market/demographic. it was good IF you enjoy theater and know about the Music Man. I enjoy theater, but that was NOT the right place for that last night. They also should not have something like that with such terrible preparation(sound quality was horrible)

I was watching the lighlight and man, those seats were ridiculously empty. No wonder we lose. Our players play home games they way no play away games. Just a few fans

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Could someone give me a rundown on what the halftime show vs. the Bucks was? What made it so bad? I'm curious.

5 guys in hats from the mad cow theatre singing songs from the music man. lame for a magic game