Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Jalen Rose Top Three in the East

quote:
This guy knows his stuff.

this is highly debatable IMO...

regardless, it is always nice to have someone picking Orlando, but this appears to be a pre-season prediction/analysis (loosely used)...before the season it was a toss up, currently, Boston is #1...

what he dose say is the truth especally with the cavs needing to make a trade dont lik him saying that rondo is a great point gaurd i think he strong but not great. and his break down of the magic to finish first and why...

well he will need to create a cheap as utube video to tell it the way its as if he was on an espn studio he would be kicked off.

I agree with him on the Cavs, they are alot slower with Shaq too. The younger Chicago team was able to beat them on both sides of the court last night and defeat the Cavs at Cleveland. Good game! LOL

If the Cavs keep up this pace, they won't even be #3 in the East.

Boston is showing alot of determination this season, we'll find out what they're made of when we play them in a couple weeks.

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

well he will need to create a cheap as utube video to tell it the way its as if he was on an espn studio he would be kicked off.

I don't care for what he says, even if I agree with him here, 'cause normally I'm not down with his analysis. He's just telling me something I already knew.

And I think you may be o to something with him making statements on Youtube as oppose to ESPN or NBA.com. Lol