Sign in to follow this  
Give Me Redick All Day

Give Me Redick All Day's OFFICIAL J.J. Redick Appreciation Thread

my goodness, could you even imagine if that was Vince? Would of been out a month, having his agent tell the media he is having all these problems just so he could come back in time right before the playoffs and look like some kind of hero

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

We got this win, for all you Redick haters, because of that DEEP THREE. You can't fault his hustle. Dude plays hard. All the time. Every game.

Respect.

+<3

Someone needs to make a Redick montage video with the music being "Hero" from Skillet.

The bandwagon's gettin' bigger guys! Redick Nation grows by the game winner. icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: I meant Youtube montage video. Obviously.

You noticed we've been winning with JJ in the 4th and Vince on the Bench. Now that JJ has shown up, can you imagine if even part of the old Vinsanity shows up.

New JJ + 75% of old Vinsanity + rest of roster = Championship.

quote:
Originally posted by ivielma:

You noticed we've been winning with JJ in the 4th and Vince on the Bench. Now that JJ has shown up, can you imagine if even part of the old Vinsanity shows up.

New JJ + 75% of old Vinsanity + rest of roster = Championship.

True dat and a bag of chips.

We could be very scurry come postseason.

I was looking at the 3-Pt shooting stats this morning versus the clowns they have slotted for the All Star 3-Pt shooting contest. As I've stated before I would seriously like to know how the NBA determines who gets invited. JJ has a better percentage than that Italian kid from the Knicks (I only call him the Italian kid because I can't spell his name). The 3 picked to date play on losing teams. There's no one I'd tune into TNT to watch at this point. Is Curry getting special treatment because of his Dad? Stern has been in love with the Italian kid from the draft. I thought he would kiss him when he got drafted. At this point, if the NBA approached JJ and I were him, I'd tell them to shove it. JJ is better off taking time off and going home to visit the Duke-Maryland game plus his sister's team, VA Tech, is playing Duke that weekend. That has to be more exciting for him that anything going on in Dallas.

i think by the end of the season jj will be noticed. if he and the magic continue to play well, make a long run in the playoffs, next year he will get his chance.

We were looking dead in the water after the 1st quarter...

Then in comes the, pound for pound, strongest guy on the squad and BAM! Right back in it.

Keep it up, and let's get this win streak closer to 10 in a row. *Crosses fingers*