Sign in to follow this  
Rimsh

Post Game Thread. Magic @ Raptors 11/01/09. POTG and Discussion.

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

How could you pick Barnes over JJ Reddick?

Sheesh.

And you keep going and going and going and going and going and going 12 points and going and going 9 rebounds and going and going and going 6 steals and going and going and going 4 assists and going and 2 blocks and going and going...

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

How could you pick Barnes over JJ Reddick?

Sheesh.

It was just a matter of opinion. No disrespect to JJ and his career high but I feel that the reason we won this game was because of the little things, a steal, an offensive rebound, and what not. Plus I also kind of knew JJ would win POTG tonight so I just wanted to give Barnes props for his gritty effort tonight. Dwight and his free throws was AMAZING though. I wonder how much that brought his FT% up?

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDOLPHIN:

im just wondering, if rashard coming back might screw us up for a few games, the lineup is doing well so far... it is possible adding an all star back to the lineup hurts us??

I'm worried about that too. I love Shard, but messing with a winning formula takes awhile to fix the kinks

quote:
Originally posted by Rimsh:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDOLPHIN:

im just wondering, if rashard coming back might screw us up for a few games, the lineup is doing well so far... it is possible adding an all star back to the lineup hurts us??

I'm worried about that too. I love Shard, but messing with a winning formula takes awhile to fix the kinks

Why would you worry? Orlando just played and won without carter and pietrus. This team just proved that it doesn't matter who plays or doesn't play, they can still win.

OMG... what a team we we have, I am so proud off this team there is no question in my mind people we are going all the way. Go Magic.

JJ. Hands down. Played 45 mins, 27 pts, 6 boards, 5 dimes, 1 stl, AND on good percentages. That's Vince Carter stats. He stepped up BIG TIME when we needed him the most.

Jameer did what we expected. Ryan wasn't a surprise. Barnes had a nyce fantasy game. But Redick, man, he showed why he was drafted 11th. Too bad its 4 yrs later, lol.

i did not see the game but jj had a massive game and deserves it but on this instance i voted the team

5 players in double figures including 4 scoring over 20+points and dwights 30 24 assists and only 9 turnovers this team is on fire. toronto shooting 54.1%fg compaired to our 43.9% looking after the ball was crucal in this game.