Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

Courtney Lee was joking "bring me back"...or was he?

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

I hope he's back...

I like Lee. He seems like a great kid. But, who needs Lee with the new and improved JJ Redick. Last nights Stats:

Lee- 18 pts in 40:29 mins, 6-17 from the floor (35%) with 1 rebound 2 assist and 2 steals

Redick- 10 pts in 28:55, 4-10 from the floor (40%) with 5 rebounds 2 assist

Redick did a great job handling the ball at the end of the game and you know he's going to hit his free throws with the game on the line.

Stats look pretty even to me. Redick is just as effective and we got VC for Lee. Magic definitely got the better of this trade

quote:
Originally posted by 135BPM+:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

I hope he's back...

I like Lee. He seems like a great kid. But, who needs Lee with the new and improved JJ Redick. Last nights Stats:

Lee- 18 pts in 40:29 mins, 6-17 from the floor (35%) with 1 rebound 2 assist and 2 steals

Redick- 10 pts in 28:55, 4-10 from the floor (40%) with 5 rebounds 2 assist

Redick did a great job handling the ball at the end of the game and you know he's going to hit his free throws with the game on the line.

Stats look pretty even to me. Redick is just as effective and we got VC for Lee. Magic definitely got the better of this trade

I am somewhat impress with JJ lately but

C Lee's On Ball D >>> Redick's

That's what I think we are lacking is a really good on ball defender to guard the quicker/smaller(Eddie House's etc.) guards in the league.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicLeroi22:

Lee had a great game tonight, 18 pts. I would love to see him back in a Magic jersey. Bring him back!

He had a great game are you serious? Retards who obviously don't play or understand ball! This is a piece of an article from John Denton. "Lee had a miserable opener, missing nine of 11 shots. And he had tremendous trouble trying to stay in front of Carter, who dunked on Lee

quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Prime:

quote:

Lee had a great game tonight, 18 pts. I would love to see him back in a Magic jersey. Bring him back!

He had a great game are you serious? Retards who obviously don't play or understand ball! This is a piece of an article from John Denton. "Lee had a miserable opener, missing nine of 11 shots. And he had tremendous trouble trying to stay in front of Carter, who dunked on Lee

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote: