Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Besides Howard who would you trade to get Lebron James?

Watching last night's game I have realized that Lebron will not win a ring in Cleveland. Maybe it was just one game but they still looked the same with Shaq. Parker and Moon put up their 10pts each but that's still not enough. I mean James had to put up 38pts 4blks 5rebs 8assist 2stls shooting over 50% and they still lost.

Now if he decides to test free agency instead of resigning then the Cavs should shop him for a trade that could help them instead of just losing him for nothing. He has a better chance to win in Orlando than anywhere.

So my question is who would you trade besides Howard for Lebron?

Watching last night's game I have realized that Lebron will not win a ring in Cleveland. Maybe it was just one game but they still looked the same with Shaq. Parker and Moon put up their 10pts each but that's still not enough. I mean James had to put up 38pts 4blks 5rebs 8assist 2stls shooting over 50% and they still lost.

Now if he decides to test free agency instead of resigning then the Cavs should shop him for a trade that could help them instead of just losing him for nothing. He has a better chance to win in Orlando than anywhere.

So my question is who would you trade besides Howard for Lebron?

First, I recognize Lebron is a GREAT player. He can do almost everything on the court and do it better than most. However, after liking James initially, I don't like him anymore. I feel like he's a crybaby and I'm starting to hate his style of break-neck driving to the bucket for fouls.

I'm not any good at dreaming up trades but I think it would take some combo of Nelson, Gortat, Bass Pietrus, JJ, and picks. I'm guessing salaries wouldn't match up with anything including VC or Shard.

What if History Repeats itself and dwight ( like shaq) leaves orlando and becomes a duo with a top SG or SF ( Like lebron ) , Like shaq joining Kobe?

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Nobody.

Lebron comes to Orlando and I will stop watching until Lebron is gone.

i absolutely agree. i will stop being a magic fan until he's gone from the team. He's not a team player. all he cares about is himself, his image, and his fortune.

Yeah, I've been saying this alot in the offseason. If the Cavaliers fail this season, you can see Lebron shopping for a more competitive team with winning experience. He's a competitor and HATES losing, thats why he didn't shake hands with the Magic team after the ECF last game. Shaq is just playing out the last year in his contract. I don't foresee Cleveland as an ideal city for a guy that craves publicity as much as Shaq.

As far as Cleveland, they're not winning as many games as they did last year. With Shaq limited to around 30 minutes a game, they are shuffling lineups alot during the game. Plus their bench is absolutely worthless. Also so many distractions like Delonte West and his mental issues, Lebron/Shaq will be free agents, so alot is on the line this year. Too much pressure and the bottle with explode.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

What if History Repeats itself and dwight ( like shaq) leaves orlando and becomes a duo with a top SG or SF ( Like lebron ) , Like shaq joining Kobe?

Dwight can't go anywhere for at least what 5 years? and I expect this team to win before that. So no.

I don't care if Lebron would give us the title. I rather(if this was a realistic option anyway) get Wade or even rather have Carmelo Anthony. They can both score at will and match Lebron's Point production. My problem with Lebron is that he is way overhyped. He is not a real team player, its mostly about him. His playing style is boring to me. All those isolation plays and give me the ball and watch me work attitude is boring. I just don't like his game at all.

I don't think we need Lebron to win.

Besides, this is imposible and will never happen. But if it does, I rather root for the Celtics, or Lakers