Sign in to follow this  
SmackDaddy

Hedo's Preseason

quote:
Originally posted by Superjudge:

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

Superjudge is a Raptors fan who is only here to troll and bash Vince. I suggest banning him before things get ugly. Read post #18 in this thread. He only joined this forum to "get back" at Magic fans who said that Vince is better than Turk:

http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/...ppearance-11021.html

Rubbish, read the whole thread you tool. I'd take Carter in a heartbeat. I just know, as you all do, that often the grass is greener, so just as all the raps fans are going crazy for Hedo, he aint that great, so too is the affect carter has on some of you. its human nature. Please just respond like an adult brother, I'm a 37 year old man who doesnt even use words like "troll". Its silly.

He doesn't seem like a troll to me. I actually kind of like him. It must be the penis jokes.

quote:
Originally posted by gurkang:

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:
Originally posted by gurkang:

I think Hedo wil lbe good for the Raps this year. Him Bosh and Bargs wroking the pick and pop will be nice to see. VC is good no doubt but the thing is he seems to quit sometimes, I am not saying he is a bad player just that sometimes he gives up and fakes an injury icon_wink.gif

Except not once in five years with the Nets did he ever "fake" an injury. But don't let the truth get in the way of your story.

How would you know. I doubt you watched all of those seasons with the Nets.

He only missed 13 games in 5 seasons with the Nets. So how would you know he "faked injuries" with the Nets. If he "faked" an injury with the Nets, tell me which injury in which season, and on approximately which date. And provide evidence/proof that the injury was "fake". Only an idiot would say that he faked injuries. If Vince's injuries were fake, that would mean all NBA injuries by any player were fake.

Anyways, gurk is not a Vince fan or a Magic fan. He vowed in this thread to "help Superjudge on his quest" to say negative things about Vince Carter:

http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/...ppearance-11021.html

BTW, I watched the majority of the games VC played with the Nets. I got league pass so I could watch him. Not once did he ever "fake" an injury. Hell, he missed almost no games anyways, so he wasn't injured enough badly to miss games even if he wanted to fake them.

I guarantee you I watched a lot more VC games with the Nets than you did. I missed the odd one here and there, but rarely.

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

The economy caused this.

I blame George Bush

blaming George Bush is so 2 years ago, what are you a mix-tape rapper? step your game up, Madoff, Polanski and Obama are in...

Funny how we worry so much about guys that used to play for us.

Vince has been steady once he left Toronto. He grew up a little.

I like him playing with Howard a nd Jameer, hell, Rashard. He can take a reduced role on a stacked team. Its a good deal for you guys IMO.

As for VC's time in Toronto. It was complex, and at that time, he wasn't cut out to be a leader in Toronto, it a very hard thing to do and takes a certain type of person. Same goes for the Leafs. It's not a knock on the guy, not at all, he just couldn't handle it as a young guy. The media in Totronto is ruthless, they put you on a throne when you're winning and flog you like a dead mule when you aren't producing. It's a tough climate.

All in all, the guy has been a good player, and is now looking like he has a chance for a ring.

I like superjudge.

Gurkang is the Dcik Fcuk Wit Troll..

Clearly when u read the toronto Forum superjudge doesnt saying anything about hating on magic, its all GURKANG that followed him across and he is doing the hating.

I did get an enjoyable read about how many toronto fans actually enjoy talking and watching magic. Makes me not hate them as much.

But wat I dont like is when they say we loved Hedo when we had him last year. Any true Magic fan would have never liked hedo because of his 1 out of 10 games he did well in, and even in those he does not play 'D' and is not a team player (Asts don't mean jack).

That is why magics chemestry is stronger with out him, and that was one of the reasons why we did not win it all last season.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

The economy caused this.

I blame George Bush

blaming George Bush is so 2 years ago, what are you a mix-tape rapper? step your game up, Madoff, Polanski and Obama are in...

Nice 1

Orlando upgraded their high maintenance wife who provided decent missionary once a month for a super model who likes to freak. Why are we still be talking about the ex-wife??? She helped us build a home and raised the kids, her work is done!!!