Sign in to follow this  
skinnyhoops

clippers #1 draft pick out 6 weeks

Wow, just read this news today. Griffin could be out 6 weeks. Thats a huge blow to his NBA career that hasn't even started yet. I hope this young guy recovers 100% with no lingering effects. The knees are a bad area to get injured, especially in sports. He showed alot of promise in the preseason. Best wishes to him

No. 1 pick Blake Griffin sidelined with broken kneecap

Wow, just read this news today. Griffin could be out 6 weeks. Thats a huge blow to his NBA career that hasn't even started yet. I hope this young guy recovers 100% with no lingering effects. The knees are a bad area to get injured, especially in sports. He showed alot of promise in the preseason. Best wishes to him

No. 1 pick Blake Griffin sidelined with broken kneecap

quote:
hope this young guy recovers 100% with no lingering effects. The knees are a bad area to get injured, especially in sports. He showed alot of promise in the preseason. Best wishes to him

just saw this too, so much for espn's "rookie of the year"

Wrong spot comrade. I do wish him a healthy recovery because I love his game. He can and will become a superstar If he does fully recover and stay healthy.

Griffin would be a great player to see playing. He has a lot of talent and he he will be a great player in the NBA.

i hope he get healthy

Saw this earlier. It really sucks because I bought league pass just so I could watch him (well, he was one of the reasons). I'm a big fan of his game/personality and wanted to see him light it up this year.

Curse of the Clips.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

you can watch

that preceded the injury...

dude is mega powerful...probably stronger than Dwight on the throw downs...but, it cost him, and this isnt the first time...get well young fella!

I know he's strong but lets not exaggerate here.

I was really looking forward to watching him tonight against the Lakers. So much for that.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

you can watch

that preceded the injury...

dude is mega powerful...probably stronger than Dwight on the throw downs...but, it cost him, and this isnt the first time...get well young fella!

I know he's strong but lets not exaggerate here.

I was really looking forward to watching him tonight against the Lakers. So much for that.

i'm not...dude dunks much harder than Dwight with one hand, from what I've seen...vintage K-Mart/McDyess...

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Then who starts at the 4 for the Clippers now that Griffin is out? If anybody knows.

Elton Brand? noooo...wait.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Then who starts at the 4 for the Clippers now that Griffin is out? If anybody knows.

probably Craig Smith? they dont really have any other PF like guys...either one of Camby, Jordan or Kaman on the court together is...numbing...