Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsTheYear

Gamethread: Hawks @ Magic on ESPN. 10/23/09.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

apparently Anderson and MP will be starting tonight...

link:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.c...t-atlanta-hawks.html

interesting quote from svg: Van Gundy said J.J. Redick and Pietrus are the team's best perimeter defenders. He also said he'd like to play Redick and Carter together with Carter at small forward.

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:

link:

interesting quote from svg: Van Gundy said J.J. Redick and Pietrus are the team's best perimeter defenders. He also said he'd like to play Redick and Carter together with Carter at small forward.

Building trade value. icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

quote:

link:

Building trade value. icon_wink.gif

Its never to early to build some I guess, right?

A team's best perimeter defender, 11ppg 2apg 2rpg should be able to net us a mid-late lottery pick, right? somewhere around number 11?

edit: that was an attempt at sarcasm, but alas, I'm not very funny so people probably wont catch it.

quote:
Originally posted by VCplusD12:

I'll be back later fellas, hope you find some illegal, free link for me to watch the game, aight? Cheers

GO MAGIC

how about espn?

quote:

quote:

I'll be back later fellas, hope you find some illegal, free link for me to watch the game, aight? Cheers

GO MAGIC

how about espn?

I agree, what about espn... that could work?

Atlanta fights hard and there currently second in the conference. It seems like it'll be close but our games against ATL before haven't looked so pretty......for ATL that is. Remember that back to back?

Ah, I forgot to mention that I'm from Portugal and here we don't have the regular ESPN TV channel. Only ESPN America which is bs. Again, anyone got the link?

quote:

Ah, I forgot to mention that I'm from Portugal and here we don't have the regular ESPN TV channel. Only ESPN America which is bs. Again, anyone got the link?

my mistake, I should have guessed from the 'cheers' comment that you werent from the US...I am sure the normal online channels will be open, since there will be plenty of cameras at the game. Closer to game time I am sure some will be posted.

quote:

quote:

my mistake, I should have guessed from the 'cheers' comment that you werent from the US...I am sure the normal online channels will be open, since there will be plenty of cameras at the game. Closer to game time I am sure some will be posted.

I usually say "cheers" because of some YouTube guys who said it all the time and I thought I was being as badass as they were. Then I found out that they were only some under-aged Brits.