Sign in to follow this  
VinceCarter4life

Paranormal Activity

OH MY GOD!!!

If you havnt heard of this movie, it started as an indie film with only a $10000 budget. But this film has made SO much hype that it is now being released to theatres and it is the scariest movie I have EVER seen and probably one of the best moveies I have EVER seen.

Holy ****, sooo scary.

I dont care how old or tough you will have trouble sleeping.

anyone else seen this new movie?

OH MY GOD!!!

If you havnt heard of this movie, it started as an indie film with only a $10000 budget. But this film has made SO much hype that it is now being released to theatres and it is the scariest movie I have EVER seen and probably one of the best moveies I have EVER seen.

Holy ****, sooo scary.

I dont care how old or tough you will have trouble sleeping.

anyone else seen this new movie?

yeah it isnt a fast paced movie really until the second half.

But I thought the movie was real footage 3/4s the movie so I was getting a lot more scared than everyone else.

BUt I'm pretty sure it's based off true events.

Alright that's what's up. I guess with a movie that's filmed hand held camera style can't be jumpy through the whole movie or the audience would need bags to throw up in. I will check it out

My sister just told me about this movie and I just watched the trailer. I'm gonna have to go check this movie out. Most of the time when my sister tell me about a scary movie it really doesn't scare me at all. I remember she was telling me about THE MIST and THE STRANGERS were scary. I watched them movies and laughed the entire movie. I thought it was a comedy seriously. But this movie she claims is really scary so I'm gonna check it out.

Well considering I might be moving into a house that someone died in a couple years ago, I won't be seeing this movie anytime soon.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

yeah it isnt a fast paced movie really until the second half.

But I thought the movie was real footage 3/4s the movie so I was getting a lot more scared than everyone else.

BUt I'm pretty sure it's based off true events.

Its a mock-u-mentary. It's not real, nor based off true events.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

Well considering I might be moving into a house that someone died in a couple years ago, I won't be seeing this movie anytime soon.

Smart man. As someone who does happen to believe in ghosts and the paranormal and such, I prefer to keep my distance from them. Hopefully showing a healthy amount of a respect will keep me safe.

But of course I type this up late at night, when know one else is awake... Crap I will be up all night.