Sign in to follow this  
VCMagic15

Mr. Anderson!

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

VC was 3 of 12 from 3 vs Dallas....2 for 11 today.....sure guys, VINSANITY goes CLANG!!!

dude take your rage out in the post game thread, this thread is dedicated to Ryan Anderson, stop trying to Hi-jack this thread.

quote:

VC was 3 of 12 from 3 vs Dallas....2 for 11 today.....sure guys, VINSANITY goes CLANG!!!

you cant compair 3/12 3pt to 2/11 from the field in general 0/4 3pt today i will live with that he needs to put them up but not so many..unless he is hitting them.

ummm...Y is this turning into a Vince preseason thread that doesnt have any matter to it.

I love Anderson, and I'm so glad he just studded this place. Bass+Anderson are all playing GREAT ball! CANT WAIT! for the season!!!

btw Nelson and Carter can play as ****ty as they want for 20 minutes, the pre season is for ppl who r tryin to prove something

quote:

2 for 11 for VC....in how many minutes? This guy is going to jack it up all year....going to a long year for Magic fans.

vader-fail.jpg

quote:

First Nelson and now Carter. Please Macman/T REX

I went to the game tonight and I was really impressed with Ryan Anderson, every time he shoots it feels like its going in, also his rebounding is pretty good.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

TREX is a Rapturds fan trolling around.

apparently he hasn't seen the core of hedo's game... which is chucking the ball over his head over and over again, and then running a pick and roll with a force of a center, that has a threat of jumping out of the building for a lob pass.. he might not get to see that second one.

anderson will do good things, i wouldn't worry about him getting playing time, if you play good, stan will play you.

i was really impressed with anderson tonight. it was kind of neat to see him do a little fist pump to himself everytime he made a shot. almost like he was impressing himself. he had hustle. took good shots when he had good looks. He didn't pull any Hedo's, where he crashed the boards like an ogre with noodles for legs. well done mr. anderson. you get a B+ for tonight's game! can't wait to see what's to come from you!

I really could care less about Vince's blank for blank or his shooting percentage.

I am a LITTLE worried about his pick-and-roll ability thus far though.

In Stan I trust though and for now I'll assume HE'S worried about it too, and will work on it between now and the regular season.