Sign in to follow this  
Natesroom

The Ruin-A-Wish Game

We're a little slow and few weeks from pre-season.. so i thought this might be a fun distraction that would keep us engaged...it is off-topic but i'm sure we'll have magic related wishes in it somewhere...

"The rules are simple: First poster makes a wish, and the next person has to find some way to ruin the wish, then make a wish of their own.

Example:

First person - "I wish I had a 100 billion dollars."

Second person - "Granted. But it's in pennies and you are crushed under the weight and die."

or

First person - I wish I had as much money as Bill Gates and nothing bad ever happend to me.

Second person - Granted - just a shame it is all monopoly money so nothing good has happened to you either.

Allright here we go:

I wish i was a starter on the Orlando magic this year.

We're a little slow and few weeks from pre-season.. so i thought this might be a fun distraction that would keep us engaged...it is off-topic but i'm sure we'll have magic related wishes in it somewhere...

"The rules are simple: First poster makes a wish, and the next person has to find some way to ruin the wish, then make a wish of their own.

Example:

First person - "I wish I had a 100 billion dollars."

Second person - "Granted. But it's in pennies and you are crushed under the weight and die."

or

First person - I wish I had as much money as Bill Gates and nothing bad ever happend to me.

Second person - Granted - just a shame it is all monopoly money so nothing good has happened to you either.

Allright here we go:

I wish i was a starter on the Orlando magic this year.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I wish HoopsCzar would be banned from using a computer like that guy in Hackers.

yeah but then he'd be forced to follow you around all day and force opinions on you..

i wish your mom wasn't so into me.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I wish HoopsCzar would be banned from using a computer like that guy in Hackers.

yeah but then he'd be forced to follow you around all day and force opinions on you..

i wish your mom wasn't so into me.

Thats a good wish, but if DOM's mother wasnt so into you, then you be all alone in this world.

I wish Vince McMann was the commissioner of the NBA

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

Granted - but then she's so into you she murders you and gets away with it

I wish i could build a lightsaber

Nice, but you would end up connecting the wires wrong leading to death by electrocution.

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

Granted - but then she's so into you she murders you and gets away with it

I wish i could build a lightsaber

Nice, but you would end up connecting the wires wrong leading to death by electrocution.

Barnett post a wish afterwards to keep it going...

Such as

Granted - but you end up connecting the wires wrong leading to death by electrocution.

i wish...