jmmagicfan

2010 MVP predictions

quote:
Originally posted by ***THE ORIGINAL***:

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:
Originally posted by Svanxx:

Lebron can have MVP again if it means we get to wipe his smile off his face again during the playoffs.

Yep!!!!

I doubt we play you guys in the playoffs, unless you fall to the 8th seed. I don't see you getting back to the ECF's

Yeah dude, cause you got the one seed on lock right?

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Lebron can have MVP again if it means we get to wipe his smile off his face again during the playoffs.

Yep!!!!

I doubt we play you guys in the playoffs, unless you fall to the 8th seed. I don't see you getting back to the ECF's

pretty much, not trying to be ****y but, we won 66 games last season, and filled all our weaknesses that caused us to lose to the Magic last year.

I never came here to be a troll, but you guys hate on the Cavs so much, it's hard not to say ****.

Plus, it's so easy to get a few of you wound up.

I came here to talk basketball with magic fans, because I used to really like the magic. But most of the fans at this site actually turned me against the players of the Magic.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yep!!!!

pretty much, not trying to be ****y but, we won 66 games last season, and filled all our weaknesses that caused us to lose to the Magic last year.

I never came here to be a troll, but you guys hate on the Cavs so much, it's hard not to say ****.

I came here to talk basketball with magic fans, because I used to really like the magic. But most of the fans at this site actually turned me against the players of the Magic.

Yeah I have been on many fan forums and it seems like this forum is filled with bandwagoners lol. Not saying all of you are bandwagoners just calling it like I see it. I remember on another forum a cavs fan and magic fan were arguing. It lead to the magic fan saying "at least we won a game in the finals". I guess winning 1 game out of 9 in the finals isnt that bad. If I had to choose a favorite team it would have to be the spurs. Contenders year in and year out with the greatest PF ever to play in Tim duncan.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yep!!!!

Yea-go ahead and think that. What makes you so sure that Cavs will get into the eastern finals? Oh, that's right, you have Shaq who wants to be a Laker.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yep!!!!

Yea-go ahead and think that. What makes you so sure that Cavs will get into the eastern finals? Oh, that's right, you have Shaq who wants to be a Laker.

Don't forget too that this is Cleveland's last chance before LeSore Loser bolts to NYC, Chicago, or Miami and the Cavs become once again contenders to the Sixers record for worst team ever in 2010 - 11 season.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yep!!!!

Don't forget too that this is Cleveland's last chance before LeSore Loser bolts to NYC, Chicago, or Miami and the Cavs become once again contenders to the Sixers record for worst team ever in 2010 - 11 season.

Great point. You never know- the Cavs might be eliminated from the playoffs by the Wizards.

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

And maybe the magic will be eliminated in the first round by the pistons.

And maybe the Spurs will be eliminated in the first round like they were last year. I knew you were a Cavs fan all long. Last week you were Celtics fan. Really, Vabchmagic fan you do not fool me.

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

Spurs fan not Cavs fan. What I brought up wa fact. The Magic struggle with the Pistons.

oh my god news flash

your telling us somthing we already know......

quote:
Originally posted by jmmagicfan:

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:
Originally posted by Rimsh:

Wow, no one for Billups? He pretty much made the Nuggets Championship contenders. I think he's a dark horse to win MVP.

He was their MVP and Billups made Iverson look really really really bad!

No votes for Billups. I know it is a prediction, but the others who got one vote were Derrick Rose and Kevin Durant.

Also, I did not say that LeBron played no defense, I said they obviously rate offense higher. Lebron is a talented all-around player, but you can name on one hand the number of guys who have led the league in rebounds and blocks in the same season. The following centers never did it: Shaq, Ewing, Olajuwan, Robinson, Abdul-Jabbar. It boggles my mind, that the reigning Defensive Player of the Year leads the league in rebounding, and blocks; leads his team in scoring; improves his game every year; took his team to the finals, including beating the MVP's team in six; and still gets no more consideration in the predictions than Kevin Durant?!?!? You really don't think I have a point, and all you can say is Lebron plays good D too?!?!? For those who say the MVP has to make his teammates better, please keep a really close eye on how Hedo does this year.

I don't know who you are jmmagicfan, but if I ever have a daughter I'd be totally cool with the two of you getting hitched