Sign in to follow this  
ReaL_B3rT0

Magic Fan Art

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

What is an "ambassitor"?

Also, what is a "ledgend" and what is "reguard"?

And you're from Australia? Jon Stewart was right: English speaking country, my ***.

I think he meant ledge end. That's almost redundant.

quote:

What is an "ambassitor"?

And you're from Australia? Jon Stewart was right: English speaking country, my ***.

im not from australia i live here

you wanker

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

quote:

What is an "ambassitor"?

im not from australia i live here

you wanker

So it's not a native tongue thing; you just spell like a 5 year old?

Honestly, you were better off just going with "yeah, we spell things differently here in Australia."

What is an "ambassitor"?

And you're from Australia? Jon Stewart was right: English speaking country, my ***

At least Deadman is not a female basher like 90% of the guys on this board.

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

I... wow.

Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

I... wow.

You are one of the few males who do not bash the females on this board. Your posts are comical and enlightening. There are few men that are major bashers. Many of my friends will not post on this board because females are often called stupid or worse.

I believe you are referring to PEC. People mocking her has nothing to do with her gender.

quote:

I don't know what annoys me more: the fact that you're accusing me(and 90% of the guys on the board) of sexism or the fact that you're seemingly too ignorant to realize that your accusation is itself blatantly sexist.

I mean, you clearly bring nothing to the table here. But just because I think you bring nothing to the table doesn't mean I think "All women bring nothing to the table". If I thought that, well yeah, obviously that'd be pretty sexist.

But in reality, deciding that you've accomplished nothing but wasting my time here is a decision that has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with merit, which makes it pretty much the opposite of sexist.

Honestly, who is it that is a women basher on this board? This is a serious question. You don't even have to name 90%; just give me 10 names. Ten honest to Portman names of people you feel are misogynistic women bashers, because I'd bet dollars to donuts that of those people, AT LEAST 7 of them talk to women on this board the same way they talk to the men. I'll go ahead and give you a hint too: since you're obviously including me here, go ahead and look up any post I've ever written on this board that was directed at a guy. It really derails your argument.

So there it is: name 10 misogynistic posters. This should be easy, since 90% of us men are clearly sexist.

quote:

I don't know what annoys me more: the fact that you're accusing me(and 90% of the guys on the board) of sexism or the fact that you're seemingly too ignorant to realize that your accusation is itself blatantly sexist.

I mean, you clearly bring nothing to the table here. But just because I think you bring nothing to the table doesn't mean I think "All women bring nothing to the table". If I thought that, well yeah, obviously that'd be pretty sexist.

But in reality, deciding that you've accomplished nothing but wasting my time here is a decision that has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with merit, which makes it pretty much the opposite of sexist.

Honestly, who is it that is a women basher on this board? This is a serious question. You don't even have to name 90%; just give me 10 names. Ten honest to Portman names of people you feel are misogynistic women bashers, because I'd bet dollars to donuts that of those people, AT LEAST 7 of them talk to women on this board the same way they talk to the men. I'll go ahead and give you a hint too: since you're obviously including me here, go ahead and look up any post I've ever written on this board that was directed at a guy. It really derails your argument.

So there it is: name 10 misogynistic posters. This should be easy, since 90% of us men are clearly sexist

I am just responding to the post. I do not know if you are sexiest or not. I am not saying that 90% of guys are female bashers, but very often females are made to feel stupid on these forums. It is probably true that females do not have the knowledge of basketball like you guys, but females love the basketball and Magic too.