Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Jealousy

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet, message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

LOL. I used to cover the cartridge with my t-shirt while blowing it.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

While we're discussing grocery purchases...

When visiting convenience stores, why do they have to price the 1 liter Mt Dew bottles more cheaply than the 12oz bottles? I mean, I really don't want to drink an entire liter of Mt Dew, but it's cheaper. So I buy the larger, cheaper bottle and inevitably drink the entire friggin thing. With my King Size Reese's Peanut Butter cups (that are of course cheaper than the regular sized pack).

So is attempting to spend less on snacks leading to my weight gain I wonder?

I like peanut butter M&M's.

quote:

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet, message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

You're right. It must be natural instinct or something. I used to love it when my tv screen would turn pink and I could just barely make out the game. Every Nintendo console was different to. There was an art to inserting games into them.

I'm a 2 percent man. If I wanted my milk to taste like water, I would drink water.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:

While we're discussing grocery purchases...

When visiting convenience stores, why do they have to price the 1 liter Mt Dew bottles more cheaply than the 12oz bottles? I mean, I really don't want to drink an entire liter of Mt Dew, but it's cheaper. So I buy the larger, cheaper bottle and inevitably drink the entire friggin thing. With my King Size Reese's Peanut Butter cups (that are of course cheaper than the regular sized pack).

So is attempting to spend less on snacks leading to my weight gain I wonder?

I like peanut butter M&M's.

Have you ever had pop corn with M&M's? It's pretty good

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:

Q-tips with rubbing alcohol works the best. Cleans out the dirt.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

Is your work place hiring? smile_bball.gif

Not my department, but I think there are some positions open for others.

Keep an eye out. If Echo continues to spend so much time brain storming ozone thread ideas, I wouldn't doubt that his very position becomes available soon.

I'm al all-star. I have so much power and free reign in my department, I would have to do something absolutely horrible to get fired. Worse than telling someone to F-off in the middle of a department meeting, which I did a couple months ago.

I tell you what really chafes my Charlie Browns is these dessert companies that have decided to cut the traditional ice cream container by a full 25% and still have the nerve to charge even more for it. So, you're only getting a pint and a half but your still paying more than a 2 pints were just a few years ago. And if that isn't bad enough, they still keep the container in the same shape/form. It's as if they don't want you know that it is smaller than before. It's like they think they can fool you. I don't want to be fooled. Do you? And now even Publix has decided to advertise their ice cream as a "true half-gallon." And even the really great ice cream companies like Blue Bell (in the glorious gold-rimmed round container. You have my heart Blue Bell, with your rich creamy mint chocolate chip deliciousness) make sure to advertise themselves as still offering the REAL amount of ice cream. Breyers is what is wrong with this country today. Them and the Nazis....and Mtv's the Hills.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:

Q-tips with rubbing alcohol works the best. Cleans out the dirt.

Real kids licked it.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

I tell you what really chafes my Charlie Browns is these dessert companies that have decided to cut the traditional ice cream container by a full 25% and still have the nerve to charge even more for it. So, you're only getting a pint and a half but your still paying more than a 2 pints were just a few years ago. And if that isn't bad enough, they still keep the container in the same shape/form. It's as if they don't want you know that it is smaller than before. It's like they think they can fool you. I don't want to be fooled. Do you? And now even Publix has decided to advertise their ice cream as a "true half-gallon." And even the really great ice cream companies like Blue Bell (in the glorious gold-rimmed round container. You have my heart Blue Bell, with your rich creamy mint chocolate chip deliciousness) make sure to advertise themselves as still offering the REAL amount of ice cream. Breyers is what is wrong with this country today. Them and the Nazis....and Mtv's the Hills.

Fat ***.