quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

Wayne Brady with a wig

AMIRITE GUYZ??!!1

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

True Talk

It's not just me then.

Because this daily barrage of how "beautiful" & "stunning" she is smacks of PC overload. I get they think they are demonostrating how color blind they are, but it says far more to me about how race conscience they are. Katie Kuric will be pleasuring herself to images of Michelle Obama on the nightly news to prove how down she is before they leave office at this rate.

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

And Michelle Obama is better looking than your average 40 yr old. I bet she drinks skim milk.

She looks like standard issue to me. I'm not sayin they gotta dis her. But, if you're gonna associate a woman with the labels, "stunning", "beautiful", & "the black Jackie O", she needs to be lookin like Halle Barry or Vanessa Williams. Hell, Stacy Dash is in her 40's, & that girl is still just nasty...

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

I want to watch the Freecreditreport.com guys die slowly.

Yep. That and the Progressive people, most notably the woman.

Haters

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

And Michelle Obama is better looking than your average 40 yr old. I bet she drinks skim milk.

She looks like standard issue to me. I'm not sayin they gotta dis her. But, if you're gonna associate a woman with the labels, "stunning", "beautiful", & "the black Jackie O", she needs to be lookin like Halle Barry or Vanessa Williams. Hell, Stacy Dash is in her 40's, & that girl is still just nasty...

Agree. Let a girl like Stacey be called stunning. Michelle is not that... it's so obvious.

There are lot of ways to emphasize the qualities of a first lady. They can do it as always, instead of going to a quality she really doesn't have. Just stay real.

Not like ugliest woman or something but you get it.

lol what's wrong with being stunning?.. yeah she isn't all of the adjectives that they use on her, bt she's alright i guess. something can be said for a woman willing to walk the dog, who knows how many secret service guys are there to do that one job.

kberto got called out, i steal funny stuff sometimes, it's a joke, if it works good on me then who am i to deprive the world of not hearing the same funny thing? and for a minor chuckle like that i don't know if a full on biblography is needed.

and the video game halo had a couple of fans creating a 'internet show' based on the characters, basically about 6 main characters that have mindless banter about numerous topics that have nothing to do about anything... while completey avoiding their 'jobs' to destroy each other, and instead making outreagous claims and talking trash... i was watching these little short episodes this weekend thinking and thinking how much it can be like this forum... which isn't really a bad thing, sometimes you need mindless banter... has anyone else seen 'red vs. blue'?

quote:
-More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me. I hate other people's stories.

-Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong. Sorry, never happened to me.

-Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk. How 'bout when you're in Target and you're heading for a specific aisle but you will suddenly stop and turn down another aisle if you see a hot woman in it.

-That's enough, Nickelback/Daughtry/Hinder.

-I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger. So true. Plus, I'm so much better at sleeping now.

-Is it just me, or are 80% of the people in the "people you may know" feature on Facebook people that I do know, but I deliberately choose not to be friends with?Yeah, the best ones are the ones that I share 20 mutual friends with. It's like we're both seeing that and going "man, we really don't like each other, and all our other friends know it."

-Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the f was going on when I first saw it. War Games

-I think everyone has a movie that they love so much, it actually becomes stressful to watch it with other people. I'll end up wasting 90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that everyone's laughing at the right parts, then making sure I laugh just a little bit harder (and a millisecond earlier) to prove that I'm still the only one who really, really gets it. Anchorman; Ace Venture: When Nature Calls; Terms of Endearment

-I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in. I've practically cut my fingers off carries multiple Publix bags full of milk. But hey, one trip! Bonus!

- I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die. Well, he certainly won't change your underwear.

-The only time I look forward to a red light is when I