Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Shaq

Shaq is gonna have issues against Dwight. The last time Shaq even played more then a 7 game series was in 06 with Miami at 33- then he wasn't even playing against any phsyical centers like Dwight. Phx had to rest him games last year.. Now at 37 playing another whole season and if he see's Dwight in a seven game series, he is gonna get tired...

obviously dwight>shaq in my eyes as well...but shaq is no slouch and I guarantee you he is working real hard this summer in preparation. there are just as many if not more shaq youtube highlights against dwight as vice versa. Respek!

Shaq can work out forever this summer, but a 37 year old fat dude is not going to be keep up with a lean sexy 25 year old. No way. Most of the posters are under 30 so they have not experienced it, but I can tell you it will not happen. It is hard to keep up with a 25 year old when you are near 40 even if you are in shape.

Shaq may hold his own a few quarters against Dwight on November 11, but not a chance in a 7 game series, not even back to back games.

Question do you all think that shaq will sit out six of seven games in preparation for Nov 11th? and then another month to recover afterwards?

Also another question to get things going here, Do you think that the refs will let them play this time, or will the whistle be tight again. And who do you think the tight whistle benefits?

I think the tight whistle benefited Shaq, the less atheletic, and weaker player, but I think they will let them go at it on Nov 11, the hype will be too much, and they got too much criticism for not letting them play last time.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

Shaq can work out forever this summer, but a 37 year old fat dude is not going to be keep up with a lean sexy 25 year old. No way. Most of the posters are under 30 so they have not experienced it, but I can tell you it will not happen. It is hard to keep up with a 25 year old when you are near 40 even if you are in shape.

You can in small spurts though, brief flashes of past greatness... Aye, then you start sucking wind...