Sign in to follow this  
MagicOnFire001

I've been seeing you guys around town

our franchise also was created after most of our births. Therefore, as long as someone has experienced the mediocre and bad years then they are immune from bandwagon status.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

our franchise also was created after most of our births. Therefore, as long as someone has experienced the mediocre and bad years then they are immune from bandwagon status.

Most? You think most of the posters here are UNDER 20 years old?

You know what, I just thought about the posts I've read this morning. Nevermind.

Edit: The fact that I chose to capitalize the word that makes my entire statement wrong is pretty funny.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Most? You think most of the posters here are UNDER 20 years old?

You know what, I just thought about the posts I've read this morning. Nevermind.

try reading again DOM. if the franchise was created AFTER most of our births then most of us are older than 20.

quote:

I did not become a fan until the last year Brian Hill was coach the 2nd time around but have done my best to watch every Magic game once I became a fan. So does that make me a bandwagon fan or a real Magic Fan?

quote:
Originally posted by Waltfeld:

quote:

I did not become a fan until the last year Brian Hill was coach the 2nd time around but have done my best to watch every Magic game once I became a fan. So does that make me a bandwagon fan or a real Magic Fan?

i think that would be a real magic fan on a probationary period. Keep being a fan.

Plus, you're from the area.

quote:

I really think we need to formulate a citizenship test comprised of Magic lore to distinguish bandwagon from non bandwagon.

Question 1: A wizard has turned you into Geert Hammink; is this the worst thing that could've ever happened to you? Y/N

quote:

quote:

I really think we need to formulate a citizenship test comprised of Magic lore to distinguish bandwagon from non bandwagon.

Question 1: A wizard has turned you into Geert Hammink; is this the worst thing that could've ever happened to you? Y/N

depends. im sure the guy got a lot of play back in the netherlands. I'm not talking about basketball.

quote:

quote:

quote:

depends. im sure the guy got a lot of play back in the netherlands. I'm not talking about basketball.

NBA player and movie star...Yep I'm sure things are not bad for him back home.