Sign in to follow this  
yung_sportsfan

worst player ever to wear a magic jersey

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

grant money for nothing hill

total waste of space

i agree the amount of money hill was paid the minutes he played in the years he was here the points scored over the years has to be the worst of all

If we mean strictly their time with the Magic, then this probably goes to either Kite or Hammink, though I'd argue that Anthony Avent EASILY wins the award for worst rotation player. I've seen walls that had better hands than Avent.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

Grant Hill just because we paid too much money for him and could not contribute at all.

is it his fault that he got paid 93 mill!? In 2000, he was a top 5 player in the league. It's not his fault he couldn't stay healthy. What did u expect him to do, give the money back.

Grant Hill shouldve gave some of that money to Tmac for carrying this team for all them games. Thats why Tmac is injury prone now cause of what Hill's injury problems. Overworked the guy now he has back spasms.

Also Grant Hill shouldve bought the fans some tickets for all them games we sat there and watch Tmac drop 40+ points and we still lose by 20 points. Just painful memories.