Sign in to follow this  
no_ma'am

newsflash for lebron

i'm starting to think he's one of the least intelligent sports megastars of all time.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/bl...hands?urn=nba,181361

things that make me hate him from this link:

quote:
Now that LeBron is involved, it's blown up. It's a play that happens in basketball all the time.

only egomaniachal ******bags refer to themselves in the third person. Use a ****ing pronoun you moron...i know you love to hear your own name, but try to control yourself

quote:
Looking back on it, without you guys, there's no LeBron James, D-Wade, Tiger Woods or no Peyton Manning.

listen jerkoff, you don't get to put your name in the same sentence as those guys until you win something. They've all been to the highest pinnacle of their sport...you haven't done jack **** except bullrush your way to an mvp award.

quote:
Shaking hands is not a big deal to me. It's not being a sore loser, it

i'm starting to think he's one of the least intelligent sports megastars of all time.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/bl...hands?urn=nba,181361

things that make me hate him from this link:

quote:
Now that LeBron is involved, it's blown up. It's a play that happens in basketball all the time.

only egomaniachal ******bags refer to themselves in the third person. Use a ****ing pronoun you moron...i know you love to hear your own name, but try to control yourself

quote:
Looking back on it, without you guys, there's no LeBron James, D-Wade, Tiger Woods or no Peyton Manning.

listen jerkoff, you don't get to put your name in the same sentence as those guys until you win something. They've all been to the highest pinnacle of their sport...you haven't done jack **** except bullrush your way to an mvp award.

quote:
Shaking hands is not a big deal to me. It's not being a sore loser, it

I am a firm believer that the Cavs are closer to the the TrailBlazers and Hawks of the league than the Spurs, Lakers, and Celtics in terms of talent so...How long does the media coddling go on for? At what point does Lebron become a one-man team that only wins at selling jerseys and sneakers? How many more times does he get to insult the Cavalier organization by making it pretty clear he wants to leave and other teams in general by not shaking hands? I really think this guy is running out of time to be loved and I think that, as it stands right now, they are the likliest team to have a second round exit. I really think the (explitive) riding will actually end and the comparisons will no longer be to guys like Jordan or Magic, but to players like Iverson. Extremely dominant scorers who for some reason just can't seem to really win anything.

quote:
Originally posted by Peaceful Cavalier23:

lol you guys have a sad obsession of hating Lebron

And you guys have a sad obsession with slobbing on his knob.

quote:

and you come here and register just to tell us that we are passionate

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

And you guys have a sad obsession with slobbing on his knob.

well said jec

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Engel:

quote:

Everybody does...what isnt there to hate about that stupid ****** bag

Exactly... The real telling story is that we beat him and we still hate him because hes such a dick head. Now with Shaq on there team its going to be really easy to hate the living crap out of the,icon_smile.gif