Sign in to follow this  
zava

France 80 - Italy 77 (Pietrus news)

Don't know how reliable that site is but that's all I could find via google:

quote:
The French star who is a regular NBA player who even played in the finals against LA Lakers will have to stay out of the Eurobasket 2009 qualifiers, in Poland, because of an injury.

Pietrus' injury comes a shock and his absence will be a huge blow for the French National Team, but Pietrus did not have a choice, since he is facing an injury problem.

As the medical exams which he underwent showed, he will need to rest for several weeks and then follow a special rehabilitation program to fully cure his injury.

France will have to face Italy, Finland in the qualifying rounds and if they beat them they will face one of Belgium, Portugal and Bosnia & Herzegovina.

http://www.talkbasket.net/news...2009-qualifiers.html

Anyone heard about that "injury" before?

quote:

Injury? He didn't play much in the last game so it could be true. Or he could be faking it because the same French team seemed to not even want him in the past.

Probably for the better because EVERY time Parker goes over there he sprains or breaks something......

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

Thats not MP3.

"F. Pietrus" is Florent Pietrus, Mickael's brother.

Doesn't matter Peaches kicks his little bro's *** so we would have to assume that is the same as Pietrus scoring 40 on 90% shooting with 14 boards.

Or if say Arroyo scored 30 in Puerto Rico that would be the equivalent of Pietrus scoring 55 on 40% better shooting.

Pietrus - what a playoffs. Doesn't matter if it was F. Pietrus, still means M. Pietrus is playing great.

Jajajajajajajaajajajajajajjaja

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

Don't know how reliable that site is but that's all I could find via google:

quote:
The French star who is a regular NBA player who even played in the finals against LA Lakers will have to stay out of the Eurobasket 2009 qualifiers, in Poland, because of an injury.

Pietrus' injury comes a shock and his absence will be a huge blow for the French National Team, but Pietrus did not have a choice, since he is facing an injury problem.

As the medical exams which he underwent showed, he will need to rest for several weeks and then follow a special rehabilitation program to fully cure his injury.

France will have to face Italy, Finland in the qualifying rounds and if they beat them they will face one of Belgium, Portugal and Bosnia & Herzegovina.

http://www.talkbasket.net/news...2009-qualifiers.html

In the offseason I think he still runs into things full steam - it is not just on the court.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

Thats not MP3.

"F. Pietrus" is Florent Pietrus, Mickael's brother.

Doesn't matter Peaches kicks his little bro's *** so we would have to assume that is the same as Pietrus scoring 40 on 90% shooting with 14 boards.

Or if say Arroyo scored 30 in Puerto Rico that would be the equivalent of Pietrus scoring 55 on 40% better shooting.

Pietrus - what a playoffs. Doesn't matter if it was F. Pietrus, still means M. Pietrus is playing great.

Jajajajajajajaajajajajajajjaja

I like your logic. Who says genetics is boring.

the injury is all the wrist issues he had last season. it never fully healed so he said he was going to take the summer off to let it get back to 100%.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

the injury is all the wrist issues he had last season. it never fully healed so he said he was going to take the summer off to let it get back to 100%.

With the way he shot the ball during the playoffs, we might want him to keep it injured.

sign his brother up. i love mp. can't have enough of his defense, wacky offense, and his amazing frech accent. "i love orlando macheek fans"

2 peaches better than 1.

quote:
Originally posted by D12:

sign his brother up. i love mp. can't have enough of his defense, wacky offense, and his amazing frech accent. "i love orlando macheek fans"

2 peaches better than 1.

would it be a stretch too far if we called his brother 'Cream'?