Sign in to follow this  
JRam027

Anyone inked up?

My dad came home with a Laker tat after their 3 peat when I was 13, One of my friends just got a Mavericks tat, so that got me wondering if anyone here is inked up with a Magic logo or something.

anyone?

My dad came home with a Laker tat after their 3 peat when I was 13, One of my friends just got a Mavericks tat, so that got me wondering if anyone here is inked up with a Magic logo or something.

anyone?

I got Dwight Howard to ink a Magic logo that came off my swingman shorts and Pat Garrity and Darrell Armstrong inked some bball cards for me, but that's the extent of my Magic inking.

I have a few and I wanted a 49ers tattoo when I was younger but now that I'm older I don't think I'd get any of my favorite sports team on my body. I think it's pretty cool when I see other people with them though. This female I work with has a 49ers tat that goes around her forearm and it's the bidness.

I think there is a picture around google or somewhere with a guy inked up with the Magic logo, honestly I don't wanna do a tattoo (saying that now) but if I had to choose, the Magic would be in the mix.

I have a few tattoos but no Logos. Logos are the worst tattoos you could get.

That said. If the magic win the championship I will customize a magic logo and get it done.

I gotta say tattos in general are just retarded how do you explain to your grandkids why you have a wrinkly dragon on your arm when you are an old man.

That being said I will get a magic tattoo if we win the ship. Hah

quote:
Originally posted by GoingForTheShip:

I gotta say tattos in general are just retarded how do you explain to your grandkids why you have a wrinkly dragon on your arm when you are an old man.

This. Plus, girls with tats = disgusting.