Sign in to follow this  
PEC

Williams Impressive is he an option for the Magic?

I found a story about Micheal Vick needing a place to play. I know his not a tru pg but he has run teams before so I think he could play it no problem

and his high school stats are great since stats are stats i heard no matter where they come from.

Oh yah his name is pronounced Vick with a bark at the end but i heard that was racist so don't quote me

I don't really know why but I'm not really as into getting J-Will this summer as I was last summer. Seemed like there were less PG options less summer.

I agree that he's probably among the last resorts for 2nd string quality PG backups.

He's basically an older version of Carlos, but he'd probably have an easier time than Carlos in being the backup point instead of the starter.

I would say if Jameer were to go down for a few games, a straight up platoon (24 minutes/24 minutes) between A.J. and J-Will could be pretty good.

I would love to see J-Will join the Magic. He is definitely more of a pass first PG and Stan would another option to go to when Jameer and AJ go into BALLHOG Mode. Plus, he's one of the most entertaining PGs to ever play the game . Guys got Pistol Pete Handles and could go wild during blowouts.

GO MAGIC!!!!