Sign in to follow this  
PEC

Sun Yue 6'9 pg anyone interested???

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

So about getting Sun instead of patting yourself on the back for doing nothing.

The last GM that did that got fired I heard. So can we fire you and send you packing.

Are you using an internet translator to convert Hebrew to English?

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

So about getting Sun instead of patting yourself on the back for doing nothing.

The last GM that did that got fired I heard. So can we fire you and send you packing.

Preordained Electric Carsalesman, will you nswer my question, please?

I doubt it, Pedantic Egotistic Clog would prefer to ignore any and all logical opposition to her arguments.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Right, because Jackson hates PG's that can bring the ball up the court and knock down the open jumper.

No because Kobe would have to get the ball or the big men. In his system pgs are not shooters. Remember triangle offense and Nelson would not mix.

Jackson and Nelson equals suit.

^ok thank you for posting this. Its good to know u dont know what you're talking about.

imho Sun Yue is a joke... stop bringing up ABA stats lol. I'll look at his NBA stats.

-shot 6 three pointers. Missed all of them.

-Shot 11 shots inside the arc. Missed 8 of them.

-Turned the ball over 3 times.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

I just found out his name is pronounced Soon Yoo, not Sun.

No good.

Is that Soon Yoo, as in "Soon you will not have a job in the NBA?" lol

Seriously though, I am sure he lands on a roster somewhere. I just hope it isn't here. We don't need a project right now, we need one who can step in and play. Once we get a solid back up for Jameer that can play the starting role while he is out, then we can look for a project for the third string if we want.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Right, because Jackson hates PG's that can bring the ball up the court and knock down the open jumper.

No because Kobe would have to get the ball or the big men. In his system pgs are not shooters. Remember triangle offense and Nelson would not mix.

Jackson and Nelson equals suit.

^ok thank you for posting this. Its good to know u dont know what you're talking about.

imho Sun Yue is a joke... stop bringing up ABA stats lol. I'll look at his NBA stats.

-shot 6 three pointers. Missed all of them.

-Shot 11 shots inside the arc. Missed 8 of them.

-Turned the ball over 3 times.

Since you referred to them as his stats in total it made sense to correct that error of yours.

And stats are stats, in this case it shows he does have promise and is cheap to retain.

I was surprised by that statement by Rev Ty since it sounds to me rather racial which is not cool in any sense of the word.

Finding out the correct pronunciation of a name is about as racist as when people tell me I'm white(I'll take them at their word on that. I don't know, since I don't see color).

And you still haven't answered my question, PEC: What point guard has gotten better after leaving a Phil Jackson led team?

Hell, maybe she'll answer if someone else asks. Or maybe, once again, PEC has made a blanket statement in direct defiance of anything even casually based in reality, and is now refusing to own up to the fact that she has zero working knowledge of basketball history and will resort to making retarded statements, and then back them up when her BS is called out to her to liberally quoting Wikipedia.

quote:

Finding out the correct pronunciation of a name is about as racist as when people tell me I'm white(I'll take them at their word on that. I don't know, since I don't see color).

And you still haven't answered my question, PEC: What point guard has gotten better after leaving a Phil Jackson led team?

Hell, maybe she'll answer if someone else asks. Or maybe, once again, PEC has made a blanket statement in direct defiance of anything even casually based in reality, and is now refusing to own up to the fact that she has zero working knowledge of basketball history and will resort to making retarded statements, and then back them up when her BS is called out to her to liberally quoting Wikipedia.

It's the way he composed his post that comes out bad, but some just love that stuff. I don't.

while the idea of a 6'9 point guard sounds inticing the fact that they don't even bother to suit the kid up is troubling. that and los angeles has a very large asian population and i'm going to leave it at that, marketing is marketing, jersey sales and tickets and hot dogs....yum?

quote:

quote:

It's the way he composed his post that comes out bad, but some just love that stuff. I don't.

One thousand pardons, my gentle mistress. I didn't mean to upset your frail sensibilities.

Now answer the question.

WHAT POINT GUARD GOT BETTER AFTER LEAVING A PHIL JACKSON COACHED TEAM?

I'll even make a deal with you. You name 5 examples of that supposedly hugely common occurrence, and I swear to Natalie Portman I will not post on this board for a year. I'll even go on such a rant of profanity that the Mods will HAVE to ban me for that much time, if that's what you want. All you have to do is name 5. 5 examples.

All I ask in return is that when you inevitably can't think of 5 examples, you admit you were wrong. That's it.

Come on, PEC. Step up to the plate.