Sign in to follow this  
CubanMagic89

Stan Van gettin some praise from New FA's

Matt Barnes and CJ Watson must be stupid. Don't they know Stan is the master of panic, they wouldve been better off with the genius Mike Brown and King James. Do these two never watch ESPN? GAWD

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

having ppl want to play for us is a plus. Much better chemistry/motivation.

N if Barnes went to the Cavs I'd be pissseed, even tho I dont really like Barnes YET.

the funny thing is, Cleveland fans NOW say that they'd rather have Barnes over Moon and we all now that if we got Moon and they got Barnes, they still would have had the better signing. Bi-polar

Maybe they're thinking that by praising SVG they will get playing time, but they don't don't SVG yet. He's been a great coach and BACKS UP HIS PLAYERS!

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Matt Barnes and CJ Watson must be stupid. Don't they know Stan is the master of panic, they wouldve been better off with the genius Mike Brown and King James. Do these two never watch ESPN? GAWD

lol. The cavs shouldnt even have a coach or center or guards. lebron should do everything

Boy, I bet this puts a stinger in the shorts of JSicamore and Loran.

Whatever will they complain about now???

He is a great coach and we were lucky to get him after the Donovan debacle.

Keep drivin SVG

i like this

Stan is getting a lot of credit for his hard work and players wanting to come and play here is good for the franchise and us.

i just hope for two things this year

(1)this board dosent lynch him when he makes a mistake

(2) he learned a lot from the finals

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

i like this

Stan is getting a lot of credit for his hard work and players wanting to come and play here is good for the franchise and us.

'

Well, theirs always going to be things coaches do that we don't like.

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

i like this

'

Well, theirs always going to be things coaches do that we don't like.

i agree i am a coach and people has asked me why i have done somthing but when we had people here wanting him fired after the finals well that was rediculas

The thing with Stan is he's smart, in the sense, that he knows which buttons to press at what times.

He knows when he can get away with the intensity, and he knows when to fall back. For instance, he would light fire under guys like Hedo or Pietrus, but he knew not to get on Shard when he was goin through his 2 month slump.

He seems to understand what guys can take that kind of criticism and when the right time is.

I like stan for this team, I really do. He is an intelligent coach who knows how to motivate, but its the do or die moments in close games like the D he drew up on the lebron 3 and the alston substitution patterns in game 2 and 4 of the finals that make me scratch my head. That bad taste in my mouth still hasn't gone away and probably won't until we win one, but those are the clutch moments that make a good coach into a great coach. As of now, stan is a good coach.