Sign in to follow this  
Bun B

Would you trade JJ for Roko Ukic?

"Colangelo also raised the possibility of finding a new home for point guard Roko Ukic, although the GM and coach Jay Triano both think Ukic could benefit from a season playing sporadically as the third stringer rather than being force-fed minutes as he was last season."

http://www.thestar.com/article/669777

I mentioned him as a possibile trade option if Watson falls through, and it looks like he might be available. He's a 6'5 pure pg, who's only 24. I would much rather have Watson, but I could easily see Toronto accepting this deal. They lost alot of their 3 pt shooting when they traded Kapono and Parker left. However, they might be bringing Delfino back, but I still think it could be a possiblity.

"Colangelo also raised the possibility of finding a new home for point guard Roko Ukic, although the GM and coach Jay Triano both think Ukic could benefit from a season playing sporadically as the third stringer rather than being force-fed minutes as he was last season."

http://www.thestar.com/article/669777

I mentioned him as a possibile trade option if Watson falls through, and it looks like he might be available. He's a 6'5 pure pg, who's only 24. I would much rather have Watson, but I could easily see Toronto accepting this deal. They lost alot of their 3 pt shooting when they traded Kapono and Parker left. However, they might be bringing Delfino back, but I still think it could be a possiblity.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Plays no defense. That being said, I probably would.

He doesn't? I don't think I watched one Toronto game last year, so I really don't know much about this guy. His stats aren't very impressive but he only played 12 mpg. He might be no better than a Russell Robinson, but his height is intriguing and European point guards are usually fundamentally sound and know how to play.

..and this thread is a clear example why doing Stock Up/Stock Down is a waste of my time.

There's just no hope for some people.

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Anything with trade and JJ in the same sentence, yes.

+1

+1

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

..and this thread is a clear example why doing Stock Up/Stock Down is a waste of my time.

There's just no hope for some people.

letz trad3rs JJ RESUCK for Jsomething Crittguy!!! rite? rite? hahaha JJ suxorsszxx!!!