Sign in to follow this  
ERocka

Jameer Top PG in East?

ya Rose cant shoot a 3 to save his life. That hurts him a lil bit.

if Iverson goes to the West. N Wade starts at PG. THen wont Vince have a good chance of starting SG for the all star game? UNless Joe Johnson explodes next year

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

so now this thread is about Championships?

oh...

I thought it was about top PG's in the east, not rings...

so this thread is useless, how many dominate PG's have won a ring?

Only Magic and Isaiah come to mind for a total of 7 rings.

"That's two thus far, Shooter"

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

ya Rose cant shoot a 3 to save his life. That hurts him a lil bit.

if Iverson goes to the West. N Wade starts at PG. THen wont Vince have a good chance of starting SG for the all star game? UNless Joe Johnson explodes next year

I really hope that Vince can make it as an allstar starter. Wade is a given at guard, Lebron is a given at forward, and Dwight is a given at center. I bet Chris Bosh gets the other forward spot (but I wouldn't say it's a given), so that just leaves one spot that he can compete for.

I really think he has a shot though because he's going to have a new Orlando fan base, and probably a lot of his old New Jersey one, and now he should get plenty of national television time, and hopefully some sick dunks and big games can get the nation infected with Vinsanity like it once was. (He wasn't some fan favorite across America, but nobody and I mean nobody had a better highlight reel. Eat it Alonzo Mourning)

In my opinion, he has to reprove himself this upcoming season. He should be fine. I hope his three point shooting doesn't take a step back.

quote:
Originally posted by magic_hoopsfan:

if all healthy,

Harris

Rose

Rondo

Calderon

Meer

jameer kills calderon

rondo over rose and he out played him in the play offs...

The rest is your opinion but I go:

Harris

Rondo

Nelson

Rose

Calderson

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by obie:

It shocks me that people actually put Rondo as top PG in the east. Have some of you guys watched him play? He hurts his team as much as he helps and has no shot at all outside of a layup. Most overrated i've seen someone get treated in a while.

yea, triple doubles and such, he's definitely a scrub...

Yeah because those matter right? David Lee > Dwight Howard more double-doubles amirite?

Rondo isn't a top point guard because he is an awful defender (don't trust ESPN trust your eyes) and teams are able to sag off the free throw line extended. It is hard to be offensively productive when you can't hit a 16 foot jumpshot with any real consistency. That said, he does some of the other things but at the end of the day, he probably isn't good enough to be a prominent fixture on a team competing for a championship

hater...

triple doubles and double doubles, their definitely close to being the same thing...

Last player known for triple doubles to lead their team to the championship...? Last player known for double-doubles to lead their team to the championship...Actually Shaq and Duncan have dominated this decade so double-double>triple double? My point is that while low point, high rebound triple doubles are unique and neat, they don't put rings on peoples fingers the way a consistent mid-range jumpshot does

Isn't it funny how people underrate Nelson because he only played half a season, and then overrate Rondo because of something he did over two weeks?

Can't see Rondo being better than Meer. I don't care if the guy was averaging close to a triple-double in the playoffs, if the refs were doing their jobs, he would never have seen enough time on the court to rack any stats up....

I mean seriously, hitting a guy in the face one game, throwing another guy into a table in the VERY NEXT GAME, and he STILL played in the series....never should have been able to get those stats racked up, should have been suspended on the bench watching next to KG....

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Lol. Not like Darko at all though really. Rose is already great, Darko never was and was never going to be.

Bet Darko makes the all star game