Sign in to follow this  
Diplo

Magic No Longer Favorites For Watson [update p.47]

quote:
Originally posted by Magic>Cavs:

time to trade jj for watson, he really wants to play here

The Warriors want to keep Watson. They won't deal him for 2 million of a TPE or JJ Redick.

It sucks, but it looks as if CJ Watson to Orlando won't be happening. Otis has to turn his attention to other PGs.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by Magic>Cavs:

time to trade jj for watson, he really wants to play here

The Warriors want to keep Watson. They won't deal him for 2 million of a TPE or JJ Redick.

It sucks, but it looks as if CJ Watson to Orlando won't be happening. Otis has to turn his attention to other PGs.

Honestly I have to agree here with you Miller4Prez64... I believe that GS will keep him because we honestly are out of options financially and dont have anything to offer that they will even consider. The sad thing is that the kid honestly wanted to come here. Maybe its up to him.. If he starts whinning like Stevie Franchise did here in Orlando and make it public maybe GS will let him walk. I mean If he doesn't want to be there whats the point of keeping him ... C'mon Watson its up to you start letting your frustration known so we can send you a one way ticket to O-town.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Keyon Dooling

I wish.

We would have got him in the VC trade if it was going to happen at all

Sebastian Telfair anyone?

quote:
The Clippers remain interested in Ramon Sessions, but the point guard's camp is rumored to be worried about competition on the roster.

According to HoopsWorld, Sessions is fine with Baron Davis, but doesn't want to share the court, and playing time, with both Davis and Sebastian Telfair.

Los Angeles may have to move Telfair, who they recently landed in a trade with Minnesota, if they want sign Sessions.

The Clipps are rumored to be VERY interested in Sessions and if Sessions is indeed worried about the competition at the PG spot, they would need to trade Telfair if they truly want Sessions.

Only reason why I would want Sebastian Telfair is because I know members of his family (No, not Marbury).

But honestly he's not good of a player. Good passer and handles but that's about it.

quote:
Less than a week after C.J. Watson expressed interest in joining the Magic, it seems that the team is no longer the front-runner to acquire the point guard.

In a text message to RealGM's Alex Kennedy, Watson indicated that there is no longer a favorite for his services and that he could end up anywhere.

"Whichever team best fits me and will give me a chance to play is where me and my agents have to decide," added Watson.

The Magic, who just signed forward Matt Barnes, do not have the money to extend a significant offer sheet to Watson. Golden State would match any offer within Orlando's spending limit, according to sources.

While sign-and-trade talks are ongoing, if a deal cannot be worked out then Watson must turn to his attention to other teams.

http://basketball.realgm.com/s...avorites_for_watson/

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

quote:
Less than a week after C.J. Watson expressed interest in joining the Magic, it seems that the team is no longer the front-runner to acquire the point guard.

I think Shaq needs to remind them who our coach is...