Sign in to follow this  
warriorsfan05

nah u can't hav him nop nop

nah chil ya;ll alredy got peaches nah yallz want berns 2/ wut yal doin tryin to renact shhaba doo doo? lol

4 real doh dat cat is good so yal tuck him in @ nick at nite and givee ghim a kiss on the 4head from ya moms cribb.

hes gona put up like 20/101/and 4 prolly. but hesa g ood wing benche reboundere plus a goood pist up man defensee regal.

aight ya;ll

wun

nah chil ya;ll alredy got peaches nah yallz want berns 2/ wut yal doin tryin to renact shhaba doo doo? lol

4 real doh dat cat is good so yal tuck him in @ nick at nite and givee ghim a kiss on the 4head from ya moms cribb.

hes gona put up like 20/101/and 4 prolly. but hesa g ood wing benche reboundere plus a goood pist up man defensee regal.

aight ya;ll

wun

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

Shuttup Jareth

Unfortunately, not even I could pull something like this off.

But while you're here, is there anything positive or nice that you post? Or are you just really this annoying?

quote:
Originally posted by warriorsfan05:

aight ya;ll

wun

Oh man, those were my 2 favorite parts, man that was awesome. Lulz.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

This is my favorite warriorsfan post ever.

He definitely set the bar high for himself after this one.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Sorry to do this Warriorsfan but need to post in the official Barnes thread

http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...s/a/frm/f/8891029871

I don't think moving this to the official Barnes thread will silence him. We should give Warriors fan a pass to post as many threads as he wants and to fully speak his mind.