Sign in to follow this  
omagic133

Its Official! Barnes A Magic! [update p.24]

Matt Barnes is a beast guys! Im shocked some of you dont really know who he is and what he brings to the table. When he played for the Warriors and they played against the top seeded Mavericks 2 years ago he was one of the biggest reasons they pulled one of the biggest upsets in history. He was ALL OVER the court. I remember him grabbing BIG rebounds in crunch time. He also hit many big shots...big PLAYOFF shots. Im really excited to have this guy on the team! He brings hustle and energy and good D. Oh, and he can put up points! He is just as fearless as peaches! Trust me when I say this...hes gonna grab some BIG offensive rebounds this upcoming season. I cant believe what hes being paid! Hes worth alot more, and you guys will be super happy when you see how good he is =)

THE MAGIC ARE STACKEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE SUUUUUUUUUUUUPER DEEP...PLUS WE GOT ONE OF THE BEST STARTING LINEUPS IN THE NBAAAAAAAAAAAAA..

I CANT WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Otis in no hurry, but Magic still have not signed free agent Matt Barnes

Wednesday came and went without a formal announcement that free-agent forward Matt Barnes had signed with the Orlando Magic, but the two sides still have a deal in principle. The agreement

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

quote:

Wednesday came and went without a formal announcement that free-agent forward Matt Barnes had signed with the Orlando Magic, but the two sides still have a deal in principle. The agreement

Originally posted by jack l j:

this is like barnes 7th team. someone please tell me why this has happened. last year phx got killed . i just dont get it. ra or bass will start and pie ane jj will be first of the bench, book it. jacklj[/quote. This is his 7th team because barnes is expendable and every team would glad to have a player like him. So when time comes around for a new contract or whatever the situation may be any team will sign or trade for him.

quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Prime:

this is like barnes 7th team. someone please tell me why this has happened. last year phx got killed . i just dont get it. ra or bass will start and pie ane jj will be first of the bench, book it. jacklj[/quote. This is his 7th team because barnes is expendable and every team would glad to have a player like him. So when time comes around for a new contract or whatever the situation may be any team will sign or trade for him.

Why?

If so many teams would love to have him why has he been on 7 teams. You would think that if the teams he were on had loved him they wouldn't have gotten rid of him.

I'm hoping that the suggestion that Otis may be trying to put together a S&T with Phoenix so that we get to keep the rest of our MLE for a PG is correct.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

Why?

If so many teams would love to have him why has he been on 7 teams. You would think that if the teams he were on had loved him they wouldn't have gotten rid of him.

Right, because The Magic hated Courtney Lee.

Billups is on his 6th team, well, one of those was Denver prior, but still.

Ariza is already on his third team.

Raja Bell is on his 5th team.

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Blood:

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

Why?

Yet another foolish remark from you. There is a huge list of valuable roleplayers that have moved from team to team. Steve Kerr practically played on every team in the league and was a key contributor on several championship teams.

I would tell you to think before you type but I don't want to ask something of you that you aren't capable of doing.

Moses Malone played for 9 different teams across 2 different leagues. 10 if you count both his stops in Philly separately.

He won MVPs for 2 different teams. He went to all-star teams as a member of 5 different teams.

Moses Malone sucks?

Hell, Shaq is now working on his 5th team. I swear her ignorance is unparalleled.