Sign in to follow this  
omagic133

Its Official! Barnes A Magic! [update p.24]

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Crab fans are stupid. They think Barnes is a bad defender just because he played for the Suns. But they seem to think Jamario Moon is a lockdown defender or something.

exactly, if anything Barnes brought defense and toughness to the suns last year

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan7687:

I really dont know why people are so high strong on chris duhon over jjr, and as if barnes came here thatd make jj tradeable? i really think jj should have the chance to start, he might not be in the game at the end of the fourth, but come on man if we start off most games guns a blazin and get him hot quick, we could ride him all night

????? Are you a 15 year old girl?

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:

I really dont know why people are so high strong on chris duhon over jjr, and as if barnes came here thatd make jj tradeable? i really think jj should have the chance to start, he might not be in the game at the end of the fourth, but come on man if we start off most games guns a blazin and get him hot quick, we could ride him all night

^_* teehee

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson3:

quote:

Id like Barnes to start as well, as long as hes as good or better defensively as Hedo. LOL

i want him coming off the bench. If we get watson too....watson/pietrus/barnes/anderson/gortat amazing bench lol

Ok, but whos our starting 3 then Shard? I like him at the 4 in most matchups, and Peaches off the bench, that leaves the starting 3 for Barnes, but im not SVG. Just my 2 cents.

Yah. shard is better at the 3 then 4 but it really depends on who we play i think..if we play the cavs i want bass at the 4 n shard at 3..if we play cavs then shard at 4

quote:

quote:

quote:

^_* teehee

goodness gracious

The cavs fans are so stupid. If we got moon n they got barnes they would be talking bout how moon hasnt done anything n barnes is a great defender lol

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Blood:

Screw the delusional Crappaliers fans. We all know everything they say, before they even say it matter of fact, will be an epic fail.

I cant wait till we whup them next season so I can start a bs account on their boards and talk **** and repost all of their comments about us during this offseason.

We already know our starting unit is improved since last season, now let's take a look at our 2nd unit..

Bench comparison:

2008/2009-

PG: AJ/Lue

SG: JJ

SF: Pietrus

PF: Battie

C: Gortat

2009/2010-

PG: Watson

SG: Pietrus

SF: Barnes

PF: Anderson

C: Gortat

Well done, Mr. Smith. Well done.

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:

quote:

quote:

^_* teehee

goodness gracious

I mean c'mon guys am I right????