Sign in to follow this  
omagic133

Its Official! Barnes A Magic! [update p.24]

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

I think if we dont aggresively pursue Barnes it might have something to do with what Otis does with Gortat mid season..................Battier?

Well since Otis offered up what was left of the MLE to CJ Watson, that should tell everyone that Barnes is not on the Magic's radar anymore.

Now if Oakland match's I just think that the Magic will go after another pg instead of Barnes.

In several days or less we will all know if the Barnes dream is just that a dream thus making this thread dead.

OH man stop it already. You know Watson could play the 2 too? Does that make you scared?

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:

I think if we dont aggresively pursue Barnes it might have something to do with what Otis does with Gortat mid season..................Battier?

Well since Otis offered up what was left of the MLE to CJ Watson, that should tell everyone that Barnes is not on the Magic's radar anymore.

Now if Oakland match's I just think that the Magic will go after another pg instead of Barnes.

In several days or less we will all know if the Barnes dream is just that a dream thus making this thread dead.

OH man stop it already. You know Watson could play the 2 too? Does that make you scared?

He is more of a pure PG then a 2 did you realize that?

No I doubt it.

The Magic get their backup or 3rd rotation "pg" and Barnes as already noted goes to the Cavs since it's about the money.

Plus at 6'2" that is the biggest joke you have made on this board.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No I doubt it.

The Magic get their backup or 3rd rotation "pg" and Barnes as already noted goes to the Cavs since it's about the money.

Oh I'm sorry

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3820

I guess that inch does make a huge difference.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No I doubt it.

Oh I'm sorry

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3820

I guess that inch does make a huge difference.

Since you had been referring to SG that 3 inches makes a huge difference.

quote:

You may be on to something.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No I doubt it.

I see you still haven't learned the difference between then and than. I tried.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No I doubt it.

It's fruitless my friend, i'm sorry. I applaud your effort though.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No I doubt it.

What a wasted post. Do you know anything about basketball or are all your posts just like this one.

Now back to Barnes now there is another team interested in Barnes it's the Celtics. They are looking at him after Grant Hill decided to go back with the Suns.

http://www.nesn.com/2009/07/de...e-other-options.html

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No I doubt it.

What a wasted post. Do you know anything about basketball or are all your posts just like this one.

Now back to Barnes now there is another team interested in Barnes it's the Celtics. They are looking at him after Grant Hill decided to go back with the Suns.

http://www.nesn.com/2009/07/de...e-other-options.html

Apparently it was indeed a wasted post, because your basic comprehension of the English language is at the level of a 2nd grader. You will never make sense. I pray you are at least partially retarded, because that is the impression I get.

quote:
Originally posted by orlandomagicin09:

how can celtics offer barnes more than we can? i thought they used the MLE on rasheed and got marquis daniels with the BIA or w/e...

What you don't get is that they do not care if they go over the cap by a little or a lot. They have a ton of money and money will never be a factor for teams like Boston and LA.