Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

Projected Magic regular season record

Let it be said here first - Knappy's prediction - and by the way Knappy was within 2 games the last two seasons when he started predicting - it is almost a given what Knappy says here.

The Magic will win over 60 games.

To be more precise the Magic will go 62 - 20.

If they don't need to win games at the end for home court they may only win 60. Also, there is an outside chance if things go right that the Magic win 64 games this season.

If there are significant injuries then I will come up with a new prediction.

You heard it here - KNAPPY SAYS

62 - 20

one more time - everyone - Jameer Nelson

Let it be said here first - Knappy's prediction - and by the way Knappy was within 2 games the last two seasons when he started predicting - it is almost a given what Knappy says here.

If they don't need to win games at the end for home court they may only win 60. Also, there is an outside chance if things go right that the Magic win 64 games this season.

62 - 20

60-22 2nd behind boston by 2 games and over cleveland by 1 game

i think it will be a closer season between the big 3 in the east

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

62 - 20

When I read the title I thought 62-20. that is with the team we have now. If we make another trade or get another FA then maybe a couple games better.

41-41.

We go 0-41 at home. 41-0 on the road.

...but seriously.

I don't think we go over 60 AGAIN.

I think the season is gonna start out kinda rocky, to be quite honest. I'm sayin .500 ball through the first month. OMMB will be in an uproar.

THEN. Things will start to click. This team will begin to get used to one another, and we will begin rolling. The Rockets won 22 straight last season. The Magic will hit a similar streak and may break it.

Look for this to happen somewhere around December-January-February. (this is normally when Orlando is drowning and OMMB is panicking...but not this year).

58-24. Good enough for anywhere from 1st to 3rd in the East. I just don't know anymore. haha.

Either way, we'll be in The Finals...and we'll win it all.

***I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE MY PREDICTION CLOSER TO THE SEASON. OTIS IS OUR GM. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BETWEEN NOW AND OCTOBER. DWIGHT MAY BE RELEASED FOR ALL WE KNOW. MMMMKAY.***