Sign in to follow this  
PrOdigy ReBoRn

How do we get our players ready?

Our team, in terms of management and ownership has the taste of the finals embedded in their brains.

We no longer are trying to make a profit (like we were anyways), we are going full strength to win this thing.

Otis removes 1/4 of our team with a little bit of youth, strength, star power, and most of all...depth!

But you can only do so much....

in the end its the mindset of our players, that will either make us or break us....

How do we get them to have the mindset of champions?

Our team, in terms of management and ownership has the taste of the finals embedded in their brains.

We no longer are trying to make a profit (like we were anyways), we are going full strength to win this thing.

Otis removes 1/4 of our team with a little bit of youth, strength, star power, and most of all...depth!

But you can only do so much....

in the end its the mindset of our players, that will either make us or break us....

How do we get them to have the mindset of champions?

The Finals experience will help. Especially with Dwight. I think you will see a man possessed this year. He really started to step into the leadership role at the end of last year and I believe that will continue. Our team know it is time to take it to the next level.

i like wat howard did n stop some of the guys n tell them to sit on the bench n watch the lakers celebrate to get determined which also tells me that howard is getting better at being a leader. cant wait til this season

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson3:

i like wat howard did n stop some of the guys n tell them to sit on the bench n watch the lakers celebrate to get determined which also tells me that howard is getting better at being a leader. cant wait til this season

Just doing that will be a constant reminder to work hard in the off season. You have to know how to loose before you take it all.

they will have their own motivation if not then it would come from

1 stans boot

2 and then otis now that he can say

" ill trade your arse to a worthless team"