Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

Hypothetical "Would You Rather?"

With the team as constructed now, 7/13, would you trade Dwight Howard straight up for Lebron James.

Here would be the resulting line up.

Nelson/AJ/JJ?

Carter/Pietrus/JJ

James/Pietrus/Lewis/Anderson

Lewis/Bass/Anderson

Gortat/Bass/Foyle

My answer is a resounding yes. That lineup would be odds on favorites to win it all IMO.

With the team as constructed now, 7/13, would you trade Dwight Howard straight up for Lebron James.

Nelson/AJ/JJ?

Carter/Pietrus/JJ

Lewis/Bass/Anderson

Gortat/Bass/Foyle

My answer is a resounding yes. That lineup would be odds on favorites to win it all IMO.

You know, I actually thought of making this exact same thread after the Gortat news broke, but I reconsidered after I thought everyone here would kill me... I know I'd do it in a heartbeat. If we're after a championship, I know this would simply bring it, without a doubt.

No because even if we got LBJ on an extension, his attitude is piss poor and we would deal with all the LBJ is going to leave when his next contract is up, which I am sure his agent gets a couple player options in his next deal.

Whereas Dwight loves Orlando and will stay as long as we will have him. That is the player I want on my team.

quote:
Originally posted by The Seventh Seal:

You know, I actually thought of making this exact same thread after the Gortat news broke, but I reconsidered after I thought everyone here would kill me... I know I'd do it in a heartbeat. If we're after a championship, I know this would simply bring it, without a doubt.

That is a sweet picture as a sig...We need to have one for our back up white boys though.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

quote:
Originally posted by The Seventh Seal:

That is a sweet picture as a sig...We need to have one for our back up white boys though.

Thanks, man, but all the credit goes to AddiFB, of course!

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Nelson/AJ/JJ?

Carter/Pietrus/JJ

Lewis/Bass/Anderson

Gortat/Bass/Foyle

No way.

Maybe if Dwight wasnt such a big whiner/so immature and had a real offensive game. This would be harder. icon_biggrin.gif

Dont hate on me, you know it's true. haha.

Love em but, he has his flaws as well.