Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Hoops reports Gortat is very, very disappointed we matched.

To be honest, I don't think Marcin wants to get beat up/down and sideways by D12 at practice anymore!!!!! Dude is trying to escape without being knocked out!!LOL

He shouldn't have signed the offer sheet right away then. He should have given Otis some time to work something out instead of forcing his hand.

Marcin's best move is to come in and play as hard as he possibly can to drive up his trade value so the Magic have the best opportunity to trade him. If he comes in and tanks it, he's got to know that will make it impossible for the Magic to find a taker for his huge contract. Marcin needs to prove to other teams that he's really worth almost $7 million a year, so he can get that chance to start for someone else.

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

To be honest, I don't think Marcin wants to get beat up/down and sideways by D12 at practice anymore!!!!! Dude is trying to escape without being knocked out!!LOL

Dwight's already messed up Battie and Lee. Gortat has to somewhere close to next on the list. Just don't tug on his cape Marcin. Just don't tug on his cape.

He'll be fine. I'm sure he's upset now, but he'll get over it when the checks start cashing, and I don't think he'll get an attitude. It's in both his and the Magic's best interest for him to keep playing hard and well.

It's not all about money. Everyone wants a chance to shine. I'm sure he really is upset. I mean that's life, tough luck champ, but yeah...I certainly think he is a little pissed off at the moment. He was beyond excited that he was about to go to Dallas and start. Hopefully, this wont effect his play.