Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

VC's expiring contract in Gortat for a Superstar in summer of 2010?

Could the signing of Gortat be a strategic move to bring in a superstar free agent to pair up with Dwight??? I think Otis may be thinking that Marcin is an asset that is only gaining in value so he might be a steal in a year or two for that price. Big centers are hard to come by and I think Marcin can be a starter on 90% of the teams in the leage. Him paired up with VC's expiring contract might be enough to do a sign and trade for a big time player??????

Could the signing of Gortat be a strategic move to bring in a superstar free agent to pair up with Dwight??? I think Otis may be thinking that Marcin is an asset that is only gaining in value so he might be a steal in a year or two for that price. Big centers are hard to come by and I think Marcin can be a starter on 90% of the teams in the leage. Him paired up with VC's expiring contract might be enough to do a sign and trade for a big time player??????

I don't fully understand the sign and trade stuff but I am just wondering if this would be a possible scenario numbers wise in the future and I am not saying by any means of course that it will actually happen. But VC and Gortat's contracts would be around 20 - 25 mill so that would be around a max deal???? Am I even close on this stuff????

Even though i know Carter isnt going anywhere, if we was to do that the only players i would want here is Roy, James, or Wade. I ll take anyone of the 3. But Carter will impress everybody this season.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Even though i know Carter isnt going anywhere, if we was to do that the only players i would want here is Roy, James, or Wade. I ll take anyone of the 3. But Carter will impress everybody this season.

i do not want james in a magic uniform ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note, who will be a FA when Vince comes off the books? and what year does Shard come off and who will be FA then?

When did we start hating Lebron so much?

Oh yeah........ESPN.