Sign in to follow this  
moldy_hobo

Sentinel now confirming Magic matching to retain Gortat

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Burgundy:

quote:
Looks at it from the mavs perspective. We helped each other get what we want in the hedo trade. Then we sign bass from them outright, so they expect us to just let them have gortat. So they're thinking it's going to be a swap, then we turn around and say we're keeping gortat as well. It is pretty cold but I'm just glad we're on the winning side of the transactions.

You dont think they would of kept bass if they needed him and had enough money?? They werent saying "oh we'll let the magic have him, they need him." they didnt want to pay that much money for a backup PF. We dont owe mavs anything, this is a business not out here to make friends and look out for other teams.

I agree that it's a business and you do whatever you can to get the upperhand. But if Otis matched gortat before we signed bass, dallas would have resigned bass. So the way Otis handled this situation deprived them of both.

And officially makes him a badass

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Maybe it'll be like in the WWE. I can see it now...

Otis Smith: "So we are happy to have Brandon Bass here. With his additi..."

::Music starts blaring over the PA::

Alex Martins: "THAT'S GORTAT'S MUSIC! IS IT? COULD IT BE...?"

::Gortat flings open curtain behind Bass and Smith, flanked by Dwight Howard, strangely dressed in a black and blue leotard::

Martins: "IT IS! GORTAT IS BACK!!!!!!!"

Gortat: "POLISH HAMMER JOIN SUPERMAN AND BASSMASTER! WE FORM SCARIEST TAG TEAM! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!"

Martins: "Ohhhh my! I cannot believe it!"

Ryan Anderson: "Ummmm... can I play?"

Dwight Howard, now wearing a long black wig: BLAAAAACK MAGIC!

Otis Smith: mmmmfbfmmffbflikethisteam

-and we have a newwwww Undisputed Post Of 2009. LOL.

LOL Such win in that post.

new question. what should Gortats music be?

Dethklok's The Lost Vikings.

Right Said Fred's Too Sexy.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I'll wait until a more reliable source than Channel 6 reports it until I believe it. Not too thrilled with paying Dwights backup that much, but if DeVos is willing to pay, why not.

You'll wait for a more cridible source - are you kidding me - there is no more credible source than the Moldy Hobo.

How dare you question the Moldy Hobo!

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:

I'll wait until a more reliable source than Channel 6 reports it until I believe it. Not too thrilled with paying Dwights backup that much, but if DeVos is willing to pay, why not.

You'll wait for a more cridible source - are you kidding me - there is no more credible source than the Moldy Hobo.

How dare you question the Moldy Hobo!

LOL...we will see. I am currently sharpening my pitch fork to a fine point. Also getting my wooden torches ready with a little pieace of cloth from an old Turk jersey and a little bit of gass.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

Sounds like people are just a tad nervous about Gortat and did Otis or didn't he match.

Okay, seriously. What?

quote:

So I'm the only one who is skeptical? Channel 6? I'm gonna wait until someone else reports it.

Moldy Hobo already said it was a done deal - what's up - you don't need any media outlet to confirm the Moldy one - are you crazy?

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:

So I'm the only one who is skeptical? Channel 6? I'm gonna wait until someone else reports it.

Moldy Hobo already said it was a done deal - what's up - you don't need any media outlet to confirm the Moldy one - are you crazy?

I guess so, just another hour until the moment of truth. I'm willing to bet everyone will be watching the PC to hear some news but all we will get is Brandon Bass being introduced, lol.