Sign in to follow this  
Magicfanagain

Thank You

Just wanted to take a second and say thanks to everyone that posts here. Somehow this includes PEC, MacMan, etc that I've argued with before haha. I've only found one Nets forum (to follow Lee) that's even halfway decent and the posters there (for the most part) are idiots. I get that they suck and have for awhile, but it's sad how inactive the board is as well as all the bashing they do on management, ownership, players, etc.

They're still bashing on Lee for being unhappy about being traded when no one wanted to notice the quote was from DH saying he was still down (they're friends, of course he's gonna tell DH and he wouldn't tell DH he was happy he got traded anyway), and the quotes from Lee were from his initial trade interview when he was still in shock.

At any rate, just wanted to say a thank you to everyone for having an active, entertaining, interesting board that - for all of our differences in opinion - everyone is a true Magic Fan.

Just wanted to take a second and say thanks to everyone that posts here. Somehow this includes PEC, MacMan, etc that I've argued with before haha. I've only found one Nets forum (to follow Lee) that's even halfway decent and the posters there (for the most part) are idiots. I get that they suck and have for awhile, but it's sad how inactive the board is as well as all the bashing they do on management, ownership, players, etc.

They're still bashing on Lee for being unhappy about being traded when no one wanted to notice the quote was from DH saying he was still down (they're friends, of course he's gonna tell DH and he wouldn't tell DH he was happy he got traded anyway), and the quotes from Lee were from his initial trade interview when he was still in shock.

At any rate, just wanted to say a thank you to everyone for having an active, entertaining, interesting board that - for all of our differences in opinion - everyone is a true Magic Fan.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfanagain:

No problem and just for the record, I visited the Knicks fourms, and they are so sour that they barley discuss basketball, and if they do, it is kind of like an off topic issue! Just wait for the kid (Lee) to come around, he will give them all a reason to cheer for him and the team as well! Hang in there.

I've barely posted on the board, though I'm here reading nearly every day for a couple seasons now. Most of you are more knowledgeable than I am, so I tend to stay quiet for the most part, although I am a huge Magic fan.

So, if I may be so bold as to speak for the 'lurkers' here...thanks to the regulars for making this a great source of information & entertainment.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfanagain:

it's a typical tristate attitude..dont take it personal..

by the way, what did you exactly expect them to say about Clee?

Clee better stop complaining and whinning and do what he has got to do for a professional player..