Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Shaq shocked by Courtney Lee being traded

haha. Shaq wouldnt of said this unless he was gonna be a Cav.

He wants to put the magic to bad name now.

How do I kno this is true?

one of Shaq's favorite players is Vince. N he wanted to play with Vince, n was hoping in Cleveland mabye, N might have been mad with Orlando taking him.

^Shaq wants Vince

BTW u guys think Lee has potential. I agree. U do know that Vince won ROOKIE OF THE YEAR. I think thatll bring more potential.

some of ya'll need to get over this shaq hatred already. i didn't see anything in that quote that bashed on Orlando. he stated that he thought courtney was gonna be a star, that was it. everyone talks about Lee being traded as "just part of the business", what do you think shaq was doing when he left? playing the business. it happens, its been YEARS, let it go already...at least to the point where you don't take anything out of his mouth as a shot at our team!

i love how some of you are now flipping from Lee could be an all-star land to well, he was the 4th or 5th option so it was easy for him land. i've seen him play since he hit the floor at wku where he was the go-to-guy for at least his junior and senior year and finished tied as the school's all-time leading scorer...he can handle his own - pressure or not.

quote:
Originally posted by DontPushMe:

come on guys dont hate, if he had said that stuff about lee before we traded him everyone would of been agreeing with him

lee will be great, i just hope ryan anderson can make it not feel so bad watching lee be as good as we thought he could be

good point

I still hope Lee will be succesful. Great kid.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

Shaq is correct, however Carter will dunk on him during the playoffs and we will win the series!

I think I would take more joy out of winning the series against the Cavs and seeing a sick Carter dunk over Shaq than I would when we with it all. I know the championship is important and I want to see it. But having Vince rain on Shaq dunk after dunk would be just too much for me to handle if we were winning that series.

kind of off subject for the OP, but cleveland STILL has ZERO chance of beating us in a 7 game series. they didn't do crap to get better! shaq could easily be hurt by the playoffs, and can't handle a pick-and-roll anyways. once again it'll be the 4th quarter let's watch lebron show outta cleveland. yeah hedo caused matchup problems, but all we have to do to cause a similar problem is run a lineup of meer, pietrus, carter, shard, and dwight. same problem that hedo created - 2 sf's who can move and knock down shots on the floor with carter and shard. let pietrus play the 2 and guard lebron - series over again. boston is the only threat to another Finals appearance.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

He is right, 2 years from now VC won't be on this team and Lee will be in his prime and a stud.

Got that from your crystal ball did you?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Burgundy:

shaq just knows everything

No Shaq doesn't know ****! You know everything!

Lee is rubbish! Justify Otis's move, relax yourself!

Keep telling yourself it was a nice move! Maybe if you say it hard enough, Clee really becomes rubbish!