Sign in to follow this  
Obawan12

Cavs coming to agreement with Anthony Parker

I was a Parker fan FOUR years ago, their is a reason Toronto has no interest in retaining a 34 year old SG.

Cavs and Boston are in a race to see who can make their roster the oldest in the NBA.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

I was a Parker fan FOUR years ago, their is a reason Toronto has no interest in retaining a 34 year old SG.

Cavs and Boston are in a race to see who can make their roster the oldest in the NBA.

Derozen and Delfino made him expendable.

He still a good player to have coming off your bench, though.

this a good upgrad for the cavs. I think the magic did bad do not keep the team that helped to get in the NBA final. D west have always do good againce Vince Carter. I think this is trouble for my magic if we dont do an big upgrad we not going no where.

oh!!! whew, when I saw Anthony Parker went to the Cavs I got really worried thinking that Anthony Parker and Tony Parker were one in the same. Now THAT would have been bad. Anthony Parker? Adds good bench depth, but nothing Orlando should particularly worry about as far as matchups are concerned.

In 4 games against the Raptors last year, Vince averaged 22/8/5, all above his season averages. There were 2 games where Parker was the opposing starting SG (Parker missed 1 game against NJ, and played limited minutes in the other, which was 3 days later.) In the first, Vince had 39/9/6, and in the 2nd, he went for 27/10/5.

So yeah, you could say I'm not overly worried about Parker guarding him.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

I think Pavlovic is going to make Cav fans extremely pissed off at Ferry. I think he is one of those guys that did not fit the Lebron system and will excel in Phoenix.

he looked good in his limited minutes he got against us in the ecf. I thought they should have played him more

quote:
Originally posted by yeahright:

Bad signing. They could've done much better imo.

That's the problem. They can't do any better than that. No one wants to go play there. I don't care who their teammates are, after the game is over and they walk out of the arena, they know they will still be in the city of Cleveland.