Sign in to follow this  
sharp/7/shooter

sharp[7]shooter sigs: gAmE.oVe|2 finished

i just made a sig for ryan anderson. it's got "Mr. Anderson" in text and a couple pics from cal on it. first one to request the sig gets it. it was a quickie so its not top form but was feeling like giving it away. it will include a watermark with the users name on it

i just made a sig for ryan anderson. it's got "Mr. Anderson" in text and a couple pics from cal on it. first one to request the sig gets it. it was a quickie so its not top form but was feeling like giving it away. it will include a watermark with the users name on it

quote:
Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

Sure why not

quote:
Originally posted by Chris DeCrosta:

quote:

Sure why not

jutrb5.jpg

do you think you can make me a sig please? i would like it to have rashard, vince, anderson, and dwight together. if you can i would greatly appreciate it! if not, its ok...

quote:

quote:

quote:

Sure why not

jutrb5.jpg

Thanks man that is sick

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Sure why not

jutrb5.jpg

Thanks man that is sick

Looks good