Sign in to follow this  
Chris DeCrosta

MODS PLEASE BAN NUMBA1ROCKER

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanfromNYC:

So your going to call authorities because a little kid is messing around? Lol if that's the biggest problem we are facing in our society today, then God help you

A "little kid" is messing around and posting raunchy images on a site that represents a professional organization. That "Little kid" is also over 18 years of age from what I remember.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:

So your going to call authorities because a little kid is messing around? Lol if that's the biggest problem we are facing in our society today, then God help you

Ha, you have no idea what you are talking about so I would just leave it there if I was you.

The decision to take it further was made by the Orlando Magic organisation, who in case you forgot are an NBA franchise whose image is directly affected by this OFFICIAL message board.

Hes from NYC. We can let it pass.

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

quote:

A "little kid" is messing around and posting raunchy images on a site that represents a professional organization. That "Little kid" is also over 18 years of age from what I remember.

He said he was 16 then 23. So I honestly don't know what to believe lol

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

quote:

He said he was 16 then 23. So I honestly don't know what to believe lol

We know who he is, I am fairly certain 23 is more accurate.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ha, you have no idea what you are talking about so I would just leave it there if I was you.

The decision to take it further was made by the Orlando Magic organisation, who in case you forgot are an NBA franchise whose image is directly affected by this OFFICIAL message board.

Hey hey!! That's not fair!

NYC basketball fans are usually very knowledgeable.

quote:

quote:

quote:

ok that's better lol

I guess he deserves to have the Magic Organization going after him, if he kept on posting graphic pictures "Which I Seen", but what stops the Magic organization from going after other members who post pictures saying "This Thread Is Gay"? What if John Amaechi read that thread, would the poster be sued for disrespecting gay people and putting them down?

quote:

Calm down people lol. It was just a joke. Lighten up. I'm gonna have ask to make a joke before posting it. Jeez lol

I was being tongue in cheek because you obviously see my location lol.