Sign in to follow this  
Chris DeCrosta

MODS PLEASE BAN NUMBA1ROCKER

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

That kid seems like he needs a friend, and I'm not talking about the talking turd in his pocket.

I want that. I want a talking turd in my pocket.

Lol.

Ask numba1rocker about it, maybe he'll enlighten you.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

That kid seems like he needs a friend, and I'm not talking about the talking turd in his pocket.

I want that. I want a talking turd in my pocket.

All the cool kids have talking turds in their pockets these days.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Well, I guess Brandon Bass didn't see Transformers.

LMAO, win! That was an epic thread, all based on lies, im upset!

But Dave, seriously a "meeting" sounds good.....

I told you that transformers thread was nonsense.

Doh, now I feel stupid! Part of me actually believed the tool!

He has serious split personality issues, one minute he is talking (semi) normally about the Magic, the next he loses the plot and goes on a rampage, kid needs help!

I take nothing he says seriously. It's done me well on these boards lol.

He tries making a joke and its lame, so people crap on his thread, then he gets more and more bizarre by the second and does what he did last night.

thread crapping ftw!

you know, come to think of it i saw someone that looked like him on an episode of True Life. and there was a guy with a talking hat on an episode of Deal or No Deal yesterday. does that count?

Somehow I really think he might work at that Theatre, since most people that work those concessions are no older then 17, are you REALLY that suprised? His online girlfriend from Utah probably broke up with him on facebook and he got pissed and acted like a child on our Message Board. Case closed.

He also mentioned something along the lines of becoming a cop to screw people over. Someone can back me up on that, but I'm pretty sure he mentioned something similar.

Dude's twisted, and incredibly bored.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

He also mentioned something along the lines of becoming a cop to screw people over. Someone can back me up on that, but I'm pretty sure he mentioned something similar.

I remember him saying that lol.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Yeah I remember that because I hate cops. Figures such a contemptible being would want to become a bully cop to make up for his insecurities.

I know there are good cops too who are just trying to feed a family and get by. But he just wants to be a bully, lulz.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

Its to easy to keep this guy off this forum....Ban his IP adress!

he said last nighht he uses proxies which is why hes still here under the magicfanfromNYC name.

Are you 100% sure that is another one of his accounts?

you can never be 100% all i know is magicfanfromNYC and god hates magic fans were involved in his tirades on the chats last night. While they never posted anything ban worthy they seems a little too coordinated with him.

I am in no way associated with numba1rocky. You were the one who threatened to beat him down and find out where he lived. Mods please print out the chat discussions from last night and you will clearly see what I'm talking about... Lewis should be the one banned for threatening to beat someone down instead of banning someone for posting pictures.. There you go. Let's see what the Mods do now.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanfromNYC:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

Its to easy to keep this guy off this forum....Ban his IP adress!

he said last nighht he uses proxies which is why hes still here under the magicfanfromNYC name.

Are you 100% sure that is another one of his accounts?

you can never be 100% all i know is magicfanfromNYC and god hates magic fans were involved in his tirades on the chats last night. While they never posted anything ban worthy they seems a little too coordinated with him.

I am in no way associated with numba1rocky. You were the one who threatened to beat him down and find out where he lived. Mods please print out the chat discussions from last night and you will clearly see what I'm talking about... Lewis should be the one banned for threatening to beat someone down instead of banning someone for posting pictures.. There you go. Let's see what the Mods do now.

There is slightly more too it than "posting pictures" so as you don't know the full story we will leave it at that.

We cannot get the transcripts but if you have a problem and have them then PM is the way to go about it. Thanks