Sign in to follow this  
mindcrhyme

goodbye magic, and thanx for the fish :)

i have been a follower of this forum since hedo joined the magic army. since then, it was all about magic&hedo for me. now, as hedo is taking a different path, that means we are going after him. years of boring&lame toronto basketball awaits us...what a destiny...

i will never forget this year's post season, as well as years of fun and basketball pleasure with magic. watching d12 develop into a monster, stan on the bench, hedo's life-savers, lew's poker face... i will miss you guys...

so, thanks for everything and good luck magic army!

(ps. vc move was not a good decision in my opinion, good luck with him too)

i have been a follower of this forum since hedo joined the magic army. since then, it was all about magic&hedo for me. now, as hedo is taking a different path, that means we are going after him. years of boring&lame toronto basketball awaits us...what a destiny...

i will never forget this year's post season, as well as years of fun and basketball pleasure with magic. watching d12 develop into a monster, stan on the bench, hedo's life-savers, lew's poker face... i will miss you guys...

It is a basketball team, not an army.

Have fun watching one player.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

I never would have expected a reply like that from you Jecmagic.

That was a heart warming post.

You are better than that. I know if you reread it, you ll change your opinion and your reply.

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

I never would have expected a reply like that from you Jecmagic.

That was a heart warming post.

You are better than that. I know if you reread it, you ll change your opinion and your reply.

I dunno. Looks like something I'd say.

Arroyo...gone!

Courtney Lee...gone!

Hedo...gone!

Gortat...gone!

Ariza...gone!

Alston...gone!

Magic...gone!

Otis...Kg

quote:
Originally posted by mindcrhyme:

what do u do when your fav player retires?

to me this retarded, but hey its your life, as for me i picked all my teams as a young child and will stick with them for life, that way when they win it'll be far more special than anything you will feel about your favorite player when he wins. it's your life but seems very empty and bangwagonish.

quote:
Originally posted by mindcrhyme:

thanks and god bless